Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Alida brought some toys.

Henry Kamera 12 geht nicht.

1 Like

put in a ticket to support.

@Henry Happy Valentine’s Day Mira hope u have a wonderful day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:
Valentines Day Love GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

5 Likes

The two are with Shana. Don’t worry, nothing will happen. Henri is happy when he goes home and when Mira fucks his ass with a big dildo.

1 Like

Wow s___ping over eh, he must have got so pissed he was unable to walk home :laughing:

Does anyone know what the names of Mira and Henry are on Chaturbate?

1 Like

I have followed M and H on and off over many years but sadly Henry seems to be struggling lately than goodness he has Mira last night H in Shana’s bathroom where Mira gently put her hand on his back and rubbed him spoke volumes. I am wondering where is this couple who were vibrant and watchable going in the future? I wish you all the best Mira and good luck Henry.

1 Like

MirawithHenry on CHB

Search results for “MirawithHenry”
No search results for ‘mirawithhenry’ match your preferences, please update your search/filter options.

-Stop, found her

1 Like

Love the grandad slippers :rofl:

What a prat, is this what he has decended to? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I agree with you. Although I suspect that they are broadcasting for another channel and the old adage the customer is always right applies here with another classic Cash is King. :laughing:

Yeah he is on the Chaturbate channel where suckers pay money if it pleases them :rofl:
The tips aren’t exactly flowing in though :laughing: