Mira & Henry (Part 1)

I think they have fucked fairly often surely? After all everybody else has had her at one stage.

The last time they fucked was when Kostja and Indira fucked on the yellow couch

Except the time Henry tried hooking her up with a new Kano at the time, and we know how that worked out

They’ve been fucking since 1920. Check the video archives

1920?? they weren’t alive then :rofl:

1 Like

I think he meant 2019 or 2020, just a bad form of shorthand.

I am surprised Mira smokes on the couch in her cam show!

The cam quality was better on their stream.

Of course, that camera is closer and is being monitored and adjusted in real time by Henry!

1 Like

j’ai regardĂ© deux minutes puis je suis partie quand j’ai vu les grosses lĂšvres botoxĂ©es de Mira s’approcher de mon Ă©cran.
A ne pas montrer aux enfants ! :scream_cat:

so much for NO secret room

3 Likes

No secret at all we known it was there for a long time now.

2 Likes

yes we did but they keep saying its not there , and its a small cubard , looks like its a full decorated room to me , also vhtv say its not rgere , why not just admit it and cam it up ?

Has anyone seen it on another platform at all ?

It’s a Startrek black hole where Scotty beams them up as they walk though and then he beams them back down when finished :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

black hole

1 Like

Whatever it is it ain’t shown on the apartment plan so that should tell you something.
They must think we are fucking stupid :roll_eyes:

there have been some fake photos put up , but you could tell they were not how the room realy is

1 Like

Hey Robwin. Been a long time. The only thing about your comment is that there are so many others to see and follow that that I many times just pass them. Not a big fan of Henry, somewhat Mira. May look at the other sites. Haven’t done that yet.

How dare you talk about Henry that way. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hiya, yeah i only follow a handful really wouldn’t have the time or inclination to follow or view 40 apartments.
I have initially flicked though most of them but not many stood out as all much of a muchness.
Henry & Mira used to be ok but in recent times his behaviour i am just not able to stomach really to be honest, he just seems to get out of control and not nice to watch.
Some may enjoy it but whatever has happened he does seem to have lost most of his old regular friends or helpers for want of a better word. Why that is is anybody’s guess.
Whether that is the reason they have resorted to using the other sex sites, i don’t know just an observation.