Mira & Henry (Part 1)

I agree, i just wish she would stop wearing those baggy pants

Artura’s looking at you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

possibly feeling embarrised about what happened in shanas realm with them walking out

I think them agreeing to live with her, but then leaving a week later might have upset her

1 Like

yet again the secret room is used as always last night . VHTV cant say it doesnt exist as you see them going in and coming out quite a while after . then Henry gives everyone what they want the first time in ages just to keep the bill payers quiet

when they came in indira and shana didn’t even greet each other and when they left it was very distant

Shana can hold a grudge, just ask mikl

Time to close this one down and get some new b___d on the site…

Mira and Henry may be relying on their past glory days, but they may re build and in turn climb back to where they once were at the top of the shop, With Loki there you never know.

They need to stop making up their own rules, and let those who want to have fun and swing with them do so, no more manufacturing attempted hookups. Only those who want to swing with them should be in attendance

Now they are on Stripchat. This should be interesting

Hello,
What are their names on stripchat

It’s Chaturbate…Mirawithhenry…and she sounds soooo sexy speaking in English

The last time I heard of them outside VHTV they were MirawithHenry I believe, so probably something similar.

https://stripchat.com/MiraHenry

1 Like

If you have it, could you post their link there.

Thats interesting…they are getting paid by both sites for the same action.

Yes they are