Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Has he even tried to feel her breasts? I have been busy with Floras ass.

Better stay where you are both have got dressed now and are going home no doubt leaving Henry very frustrated.
A little kissy kissy in the hall saying goodnight and that is it.
Certainly lost his pulling power now :laughing:

Я бы сказала, что я сама владею своей киской

7 Likes

Ребят, расслабьтесь, мы просто весело играли и проводили время друг с другом😉

2 Likes

I did not mean to be insulting, It just looked like Henry treated you like one of his sex-toys.

I hope you have found happiness for your life!
:couple_with_heart_woman_man:

1 Like

As long as ur happy and loving life that’s all that matter​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes

Не беспокойся, ты меня никак не оскорбил. Меня вообще не оскорбляют в отличие от Генри

2 Likes

Спасибо за добрые слова, которые пишешь нам каждый день❤

1 Like

Приятно знать, что вы читаете наши послания и понимаете, насколько мы на вашей стороне!

Henry treats all the girls like his sex toys for his own pleasure which is obvious just watching.
As he is married to Mira there is no other way of seeing it but just another fuck and notch on his bed post.

1 Like

Will we still be able to see some other party properly? I hope so

Ur welcome anytime beautiful :hugs: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s kind of funny he lost one of his fuck toys, to one of his good friends. Maybe he should ask if Loki could share her, since he shared Marica with him in february

Mira fucked Loki for a long time, in the beginning, before the beautiful Lidia appeared.
We haven’t seen her for some time now…

I you look back in the history, you will see that Loki used to run the swinger group until Henry stole it and ruined the whole thing, Lokis partys were much better than any of Henrys!

I didn’t want to bring this name up, but why is Shana so much different than Indira? Is it because Loki would kick Henry’s butt and Indira’s man isn’t man enough to get in Henry’s face?

1 Like

Loki and Lydia’s parties were impressive, but parties of that level will never be seen again.

TMO it is first of all, because Indira wants Henry,

and I think, that’s no difference between her and Shana,

but a thing they have in common.

1 Like

Which is a pity :frowning_face:

1 Like

I don’t think she actually wants Henry as much as she feels obligated to