Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Wurde Offline während sie schliefen.

I think that your prophecy will turn out to be correct :+1:

Actually it was meant for fun. :joy:

I’m not a H&M fan but I think it will continue. VHTV without H&M would be like the Rolling Stones without Mick Jagger… :wink:

1 Like

A good analogy as well. Upon reflection they will still use VHTV to promote their other cam sites.

And they are back online!

1 Like

You’ve noticed in the last 6 months, they lost 4 realms, and besides Wendy replacing Jirina, H&M, weren’t able to get new couples to join vhtv

2 Likes

after last night all he got was a couple of gropes and a lot of knock backs , no body wanted to know him . He had to wate to get home before he got lucky with poor mira . There has been no good partys like there used to be for a long time , even if girls do come round the only action is in the private room .

Wenn ihr Partys sehen wollt müsst ihr eure Favoriten schauen Hector &Marla!

they are not my favorutes . Henry and Mira always had great parties but now people turn up and go home unles the private room is used . and over the last couple of mounths more and more girls have knocked him back , theres only 1 that throws herself at him and he isnt that intrested

1 Like

There’s an old saying, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. H&M probably had the most views in the realm where Kostja and Indira were, and anywhere Marica went. They should have let Kostja and Indira do what they did when living with T&J from February to July, when they returned in December. We saw how their interference caused them to leave, and Marica I think wants back in with Mikl, not sure, but it’s definitely possible, considering he made all women guests very happy at parties, always standing at attention lol. If M&H had either two realms for those two, or they were to live together, since they’re good friends, all of Henry’s viewiership would go through the roof. Imagine Wendy’s realm, Shana’s, M&M and Kostja and Indira either together or separate, problems solved

That would be great but he has to stop being sutch a letch and thinking he is mans gift to weomen . juststop thinking he is unrestable because he just mucks up things and acts like a mooron , i feel sorry for Mira the wy he behaves , Maybe he should put brain in gear before acting if he has one

1 Like

2 Likes

I see Mira & Henry are living, is that true

1 Like

They both look very alive to me yes.

here we go with the i and k bulls__t ryan let it go they are gone they were no more special than the other couples here not everything revolves around henry i&k

I miss Samoan_Warewolf. Do you know what happened to him?

1 Like

hes closer than you think :wink:

I can see that there is maintenance in the apartment, “so they are setting up cameras in the hallway and in the “secret” room”, but it’s probably just an illusion!

ok think i get sherlock holmes in and he will huff and :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:puff and I’ll blow your your house down