Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Oohhhh the thought of it :roll_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

Then he would have stuck his nose into the butthole. :rofl: :rofl:

What is surprising is the previous part!!! The one where they are in the bathroom, trying to hide with the dressing gown of madame, what will happen … After trampling on his torso and abdomen, we see her make him swallow something that makes him v___t (depending on the sound) and after a long cleaning, she puts a dildo 5 or 6 cm in diameter … Unfortunately I didn’t have time to capture this video… But I think the premiums will find it again.

I don’t think anyone is surprised, We all know Henry loves to have things stuffed up his ass, including Mira’s foot. And she has pissed in his mouth at least once, that I have seen.

Okay, I’ve only been here for a few days… But it had to be very hard for him to hide like that!!!

1 Like

Is that water or…?

I always thought the older guys came to see Indira, even if she ignored them. Once she and Kostja left, the appearances of Henry’s male friends were far and few between

Who knows that so exactly? :nauseated_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think that is the standard for bath water in Russia these days!

(EDIT) Contaminated water from old rusty pipes.

Unfortunately, yeah

Henry should feel rested after s___ping for 16 hours

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bandicam 2023-01-20 08-20-29-290

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

What is their user name please?

2 Likes

so now they are down to camming ? :roll_eyes:

Well if needs must i suppose? :roll_eyes: Bit of a come down though for them surely?

Well you know it’s on Chaturbate take a look.

We have a new webcamer? :rofl: Now they are going to broadcast the pilgrim meetings on chaturbate. :rofl:

How times change in this realm. I do find it a little sad to see that Mira and Henry are resorting to cam sites to generate income.

It just shows that money is everything and friendly parties are nothing because they dont make money.

Think this apartment may have shot it’s bolt :roll_eyes:
As the song goes “The writing on the wall”, sad really.

1 Like