5 Likes

5 Likes

Home… lol

Time to freshen up…

4 Likes

Nahhh that’s modern styling :laughing:

No surprise here…

2 Likes

14h without posting anything… ??? :thinking: what’s going on? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mikl isn’t interesting anymore, move in viva, and we’ll post more

The alphabet crew hasn’t come over lol.

Wow. One whole day and no comments. I guess they need the :man_facepalming:t4: :woman_facepalming:t2: couple to come by and bring the alphabet crew with them :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Play with balloons.

Is there another marica party, or is it someone else’s birthday this week

Okay, now it’s become boring, another house where I won’t come or very little… :neutral_face:

Trouble in paradise, he’s asleep on the couch, she’s asleep in bed, with the door closed. I’m waiting for us to find out Viva is their new roomie soon lol

No spoil please Ryan… don’t say anything :rofl:

1 Like

She tried to pull the blanket from under him which woke him up, so he went to the couch. she tried to get him to go back to the bed, and he threw a tiny wobbly and went back to sleep! :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, it just looked like a small misunderstanding and at the moment are they sleeping together as usual in the bed.

1 Like

Shana always want to have something between her legs. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Party time i see

Just remember Viva is Not His GF… :joy: :rofl:

Yes, and it was interesting that Marica, and Shana were not his Girlfreinds, until he broke up with Marica, but they were both his No.1?