Mikl & Shana

Maybe when you use a proxy to change your IP adress you get your time back? :wink:

1 Like

It’s a good possibility. I’d probably have to create a new account, as well.

Or you can pay 10 bucks per hour. Not that bad IMO.

DISCLAIMER: This comment is NOT sponsored by Sonix!

Mikl’s video sounds very good but am a bit confused as he can’t have done much work there for many many months as he had been too busy fucking and sleeping on VHTV :rofl:

I guess there are other people (employees) :wink:

Didn’t he say it was his family’s business?

Und und ooo o gut

I believe he did on a post when he said he was leaving VH and going to the country to work on the family farm.

Looked a bit deserted to me but maybe it was lunch break :rofl:

1 Like

At the beginning, he said he had just arrived, so maybe he got there early before everyone else got to work.

1 Like

wow, how many interesting things I missed)). Of course, I do not work there alone, I have two employees who help. Our work shift starts from 05:00 to 17:00. I just arrive early

2 Likes

I tried another site. See if you think it’s any better. It wrote the time better at the beginning.

Oh, because it was too large, I had to convert it using the H265/HEVC codec, so you’ll probably have to download it to play it. VLC will play it with no problem. The Edge browser is the only one I know of that can play H265 videos in the browser. It supports that codec.

Amazing! I grew up on a dairy farm here in Norway. It was nice to see how it looks in your part of the world. Thank you for sharing with us!

sorry for answering so late :upside_down_face: nobody fired me because I don’t work for anyone :slightly_smiling_face: I’m here to have a good time and give you my impressions :relaxed:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Shana

A long walk off a short pier :slight_smile:

It’s not a mistranslation. They compress the sawdust into briquettes similar to charcoal. Peoples’s homes that aren’t connected to the hot water and hot water through a radiator for heat utility (there are huge boilers and the hot water is in a very well-insulated cistern type of thing. Those that never had the utility or disconnected from it have multiple options as to what fuel they use to heat their boiler. A lot of the boilers either use wood or boilers that use sawdust briquettes. The briquettes need to be loaded to the boiler and the boiler regulates how much of the fuel gets burned to maintain the heat level selected on the thermometer. This is very alien to us

1 Like

@koen , I’d be interested to hear an update to your post of May 22. It’s hard to conceive that you haven’t been part of the collective group for a year yet but experienced a life cycle where it doesn’t appear you show up much and when you do show up you either don’t get to hook up or similar to Jirina including her. I’m actually very happy for you as you did have a lot of fun and you are young enough to choose another direction if you want without having any of this needing to be part of it. You started by sharing the hottest chick of all and you definitely know how to deliver ecstasy experiences. I wish you still had some role here that you got paid for.

@Mikl , I sure wish that you were back. There isn’t a single person on VHTV that compares to you as a Master of Ceremonies or can get everyone interested in playing adult games. You were proud as a peacock and had little need for clothes since being naked, walking around with an erection, fucking openly with the stamina of a stallion, and being able to contort your legs in a way that allowed you to please your partner more fully in the positions you were skilled at were more than clothes for you. You could easily be a model on chaturbate solo or with partners as others on VHTV do as a side gig to get your business profitable. You can definitely perform and I’m sure you’d like having a lovense lush in your ass that would vibrate wildly when people tipped you. Lovense Lush 2 Demo - YouTube imagine