Messages of support for Nina and Kira

For many years I have followed you and your life story online, and while I am deeply saddened that you will no longer be such a large part of my daily life I am still pleased to see that you are becoming parents of what I hope is a perfect little boy.

I do hope you are able to keep in contact some how and are willing to update us on how things are going for the both of you, soon to be the three of you, and of any future projects you may be involved with.

I feel sure I am not the only one who wants you to know you will be greatly missed, and that if you ever need help in the future you will find a way to ask us for support where possible.

I hope this is not a final goodbye, but more of a see you soon.

4 Likes

Kira, what you said in the morning was absolutely wonderful !!! And you are wondefull too ! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Bless her heart :heart: :heart:

Just in case people don’t understand English I have written what she said and you can translate it in the forum. :slight_smile:

I believe that this is not all,

This is not finish our long story,

This is a very sad day, for me,

I will miss you guys,

One second,

We promise that we will do all that we errr, continue our living in the project but, in another project, we don’t know what is the project it is, the new project is a little strange, so we are asking many questions and not much answer now, but soon we will be know all about this project and we will think about our, about our, about continue our living in the project, but in another project.

So, in anywhere, in any… in any case, I want to say to all of you, my loving fans, thank you very much, for… this many years, for your support, err, for your messages, for your letters and messages for us, because erm, it was very pleasant to talk with you, to hear you, but we didn’t see you but we hear you, heard, and a, we really think, think and thinking now, that you are our friends, and I really, will miss you,

Love you and hope we will see you later.

FRENCH

Ce n’est pas la fin de notre longue histoire,

C’est un jour très triste, pour moi,

Vous allez me manquer,

Une seconde,

Nous promettons que nous ferons tout ce que nous errr, continuer notre vie dans le projet mais, dans un autre projet, nous ne savons pas quel est le projet qu’il est, le nouveau projet est un peu étrange, donc nous posons beaucoup de questions et pas beaucoup de réponse maintenant, mais bientôt nous serons tout savoir sur ce projet et nous allons penser à notre, à notre, à continuer notre vie dans le projet, mais dans un autre projet.

Donc, en tout, en tout… en tout cas, je veux dire à vous tous, mes fans qui m’aiment, merci beaucoup, pour… ces nombreuses années, pour votre soutien, euh, pour vos messages, pour vos lettres et vos messages pour nous, parce que euh, c’était très agréable de parler avec vous, de vous entendre, mais nous ne vous avons pas vu mais nous vous avons entendu, entendu, et a, nous pensons vraiment, pensons et pensons maintenant, que vous êtes nos amis, et vraiment, vous allez me manquer,

Je vous aime et j’espère que nous vous verrons plus tard.

GERMAN

Dies ist nicht das Ende unserer langen Geschichte,

Dies ist ein sehr trauriger Tag für mich,

Ich werde euch vermissen,

Eine Sekunde,

Wir versprechen, dass wir alles tun werden, um unser Leben in dem Projekt fortzusetzen, aber in einem anderen Projekt. Wir wissen nicht, was für ein Projekt es ist, das neue Projekt ist ein wenig seltsam, so dass wir viele Fragen stellen und nicht viel Antwort jetzt, aber bald werden wir alles über dieses Projekt wissen und wir werden über unsere, über unsere, über unser Leben in dem Projekt fortzusetzen, aber in einem anderen Projekt denken.

Also, in jedem, in jedem… in jedem Fall möchte ich euch allen, meinen lieben Fans, vielen Dank sagen, für… diese vielen Jahre, für eure Unterstützung, äh, für eure Nachrichten, für eure Briefe und Nachrichten für uns, denn ähm, es war sehr angenehm, mit euch zu reden, euch zu hören, aber wir haben euch nicht gesehen, aber wir haben euch gehört, gehört, und a, wir denken wirklich, denken und denken jetzt, dass ihr unsere Freunde seid, und ich werde euch wirklich vermissen,

Ich liebe euch und hoffe, dass wir euch später wiedersehen werden.

RUSSIAN

На этом мы не закончим нашу долгую историю,

Это очень грустный день для меня,

Я буду скучать по вам, ребята,

Секунду,

Мы обещаем, что мы сделаем все, что мы errr, продолжать жить в проекте, но в другом проекте, мы не знаем, что это за проект, новый проект немного странный, поэтому мы задаем много вопросов и не много ответов сейчас, но скоро мы будем знать все об этом проекте и мы будем думать о нашем, о нашем, о продолжении нашей жизни в проекте, но в другом проекте.

Так что, в любом месте, в любом… в любом случае, я хочу сказать всем вам, мои любящие поклонники, большое спасибо, за… эти долгие годы, за вашу поддержку, за ваши сообщения, за ваши письма и сообщения для нас, потому что эм, было очень приятно говорить с вами, слышать вас, но мы не видели вас, но мы слышали вас, слышали, и, мы действительно думали, думали и думаем сейчас, что вы наши друзья, и я действительно, буду скучать по вам,

Люблю вас и надеюсь, что мы увидимся с вами позже.

9 Likes

I have followed you since the early days of RLC then subsequently onto VHTV and I shall surely miss your presence. You provided a true voyeur environment and it has been quite wonderful to see you change and flourish as a couple. Your lives will change again now as you start a new chapter in your lives with your son. I wish you the happiest life as a new family and you have my best wishes for everything you choose to do in the future. :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Ever since I started watching and following u guys on VHTV u guys been 1 of my favs I wish u guys nothing but the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

3 Likes

Привет Кира и Нина Теперь мне очень грустно, что ты покидаешь этот проект. У каждого из вас есть мои фавориты с самого начала, и я провел много часов, следя за вами все эти годы. Я слежу за вами с первого дня на RLC, а затем на VHTV. У вас были взлеты и падения, но в основном взлеты. Вы замечательные девушки, которые показывают жизнь в повседневной жизни и то, как она устроена. Меня не то чтобы интересует, где и когда у тебя был секс, но это бонус, который я возьму с собой дальше. Должен сказать, я был удивлен, когда ты, Кира, впервые показала свой живот после того, как забеременела. Я чувствую себя дедушкой мальчика, который скоро родится, и надеюсь, что во время родов все пройдет хорошо. Хотел бы я быть частью вашей жизни и помочь со всеми знаниями, которые у меня есть дальше в жизни. Также приятно видеть, что родители Нины принимают благодарность, когда это действительно необходимо, и большое им спасибо. Очень грустно с этой войной в Украине, и я надеюсь, что она не коснется вас лично или знакомых, но коснется в первую очередь всех, включая меня и остальную Норвегию. Пожелали и получили семейное фото своей маленькой семьи в роли гордых родителей и мальчика. Желаю вам удачи в будущем, независимо от будущего. Как я уже сказал, мне очень жаль сейчас, когда я призываю вас оставить меня/нас. Спасибо за то, что они есть. j*****9@g****.com

3 Likes

Dear Kira and Nina,

I wanted to say congratulations to both of you for your new family. I wish you all the best happiness, success, love and fun that life has to offer. I hope your son is 100% healthy and you, Kira, are recovering quickly.

Kira, you may not be liking the condition of your abdomen, right, now, but it goes away. Maybe not in a day or a week, but it will go away. Well, knowing your resolve, maybe it will go away in a week. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you again for a most joyous time together with you guys over the last several years. You are an absolute inspiration. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

How is m____r and c___d today🤱

1 Like

Maybe ‘m____rS’ and c___d would be better.
:smiley: :+1:

1 Like

If someone wants the patreon link, ask me in private…

1 Like