Mellania

I’m new, how did it end?

she was exclud by theresa from her place with uly

Nessia’s apartment had just opened and there was a party on the first day, and there was a bit of a fight at the party, which was on the 1st place from the very first day. Everyone loved it and she was also on top of the action from day one as in the photo, but Teresa got into trouble and they couldn’t stand Teresa so they had to leave. And from the very first day, which is the first in the history of Vh. The apartment opened on the first day - it closes on the first day. Then when I made an inquiry, @VHTV said they will return one day, but unfortunately they did not. CLASSIC

as you said, Why would the most watched apartment suddenly close?

because Teresa was the manager of that apartment at the time, and Vh stood behind the managers, people stood behind Nessia, everyone wanted her to come back so at least the forums but they didn’t come back when vh didn’t make another offer…

you can have a look here, it’s already short

3 Likes

thanx, It’s so sad to lose a girl like this :cry: :cry: :cry:

Did anyone noticed realm is offline from morning… Stiff is trying to remove evidence or he again doing something…:sweat_smile::thinking:

he just needs to fuck off and let mellania run things and let her bring her own guests. I wouldnt be suprised if scotts involved too

1 Like

at least it is back in the list hopefully it comes back online again without those fokkers

1 Like

Seriously man this realm is offline after party…. is it because of evidence…:thinking:

the rules violation could be stiffler was caught pulling the plug, scott appearing on cam or the 2 guests maybe doing drugs in the bathroom and none of this is mellania fault yet shes the one thats going to get the fines and maybe even kicked off the project

1 Like

Sad Michael Scott GIF Feeling sad for her…:cry: she should not suffer because of them…she was running apartment better…. hopefully she will be back….:smiling_face_with_tear:

Back online

1 Like

suitcase packed :cry:

Could be getting kicked out.

or she could have decided she wants to leave either way i hope she joins back into kens group

Damn, that means i will not see this cutie again…

1 Like

I was a fan of Mellania and this group of people and it would be very unfortunate if this was the end.

Most of the guests that visited that apartment apart from last night were her friends. There is no point blaming Scott and Stifler for her shortcomings or bringing in friends who keep pointing towards the camera. She was quite outgoing while in Ken’s apt while in her own apt she tried to hold back.

1 Like