Medea (Part 1)

LOL. In all my decades on this planet, I still do not understand why anyone would want to make up a bed all nice and pretty knowing they’re just going to destroy it all again a few hours later. That’s just what’s known as, “make work”, IMO.

And, I believe in a place for everything, and everything in its place, so my house would not look like a pigsty.
:crazy_face: :upside_down_face: :smiley:

1 Like

Firstly, so that it looks tidier and secondly, (if they are feather beds) they should be loosened up so that the sweat they absorb dries better and the feathers become fluffier and warmer again.

2 Likes

OK, but I thought feather beds went out of fashion many decades ago when springs and foam came into use.

Yes, I get the tidy part, but it’s still going to be destroyed again in a few hours. If you want to throw the covers up to the pillows, that’s tidy enough.

It’s almost like what Einstein said about insanity: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. (And, remember, I said, “it’s almost like…”)

1 Like

I don’t have any foam beds in my house. There’s nothing like a high-quality duvet. This is a night and day difference compared to foam. :wink:

As far as order is concerned, things just look better.

2 Likes

I Think that this is how a bed should look. :innocent:

2 Likes

4 Likes

48:43:14

9 Likes

@Mohrchi , this is not even close to what I said. This is my original post, and I was referring to the mattress because I thought you were, as well.

I translated what I originally said to German, then translated that back to English using DeepL, and it came out all wrong. It looked almost like what you posted, which is not at all what I was talking about.

I was referring to feather mattresses vs spring and memory foam mattresses. When you said feather bed, I thought you were referring to the mattress, since duvets are not thought of as part of the actual bed, like a mattress is.

If German is not your native language, I hope I got that right, please let me know and I will translate it to something else.

1 Like

An obvious translation problem. :sweat_smile:

Since it was originally about Medea’s unmade bed, I was of course referring to the pillows and duvets. :wink:

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

:boom: :boom:

5 Likes

:fire:

3 Likes

Ich find dich echt lustig carlos :+1: ohne dich wäre es hier langweilig . Und bin und wieder mal hast du sogar recht :+1:

1 Like

17:56:00

7 Likes

6 Likes

is it christmas already

5 Likes

:fire:

4 Likes

02:53:36

6 Likes

20:05:11

6 Likes