Medea (Part 1)

U know Valentine’s Day is coming up and maybe that’s when we get to see Sawyer again
Medea and Sawyer spend the whole day together and have a romantic evening :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :fire:

4 Likes

I don’t think you can have too much naked Medea… :grimacing: :heart_eyes: :fire:

4 Likes

Medea got me like :hot_face: :fire::hugs: all the time :heart:
Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

1 Like

Bux contemplating the best time to make an attack on her paint brush… :paintbrush: :smirk_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Mmmm. I wonder what she has hidden in here. Let’s have a look. :smirk_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

1 Like

Damn it, why’s this door so b___dy stiff to open… dont bother to help me Bux :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

3 Likes

I love painting nudes… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

Now, don’t we all wish that had been us?

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist another picture… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:heart_eyes: :fire:

2 Likes

She still looks good in black & white.

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes I wish it was me too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::heart_eyes: being next to a angel like Medea :heart: I would be in heaven

2 Likes

I wonder if Medea finished her painting :thinking:
Also I gotta say that tattoo on Medea is so damn sexy :hot_face::fire: I can’t stop looking at :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

3 Likes

No definitely NOT the way she did that so harshly (just the first few seconds of that video clip) to the poor little thing. That was horrible.

2 Likes

Bon Appétit :spoon:

2 Likes

@Medea But there are points deducted for disposing of a half-full pan of food…

that wouldn’t have been necessary at all :crying_cat_face: add a little water, cover it, let it boil briefly over medium heat… the steam makes it almost fresh, and it’s by no means ready for the bin. this is a very suitable method, especially for pasta dishes

bandicam 2023-02-12 19-45-59-034
Toy play again. :fire:…new batteries please… :rofl:

5 Likes

2 Likes