Medea (Part 1)

So he will be sober at night again :joy::joy:

1 Like

looks like the dog has found a new home.hope she doesn’t :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Eventually, Golo might get his turn today :rofl:

if he doesnt pass out then yeah

Oh dear I think you maybe correct :thinking: :rofl:

Looks like both of them did :rofl:

Oh radish dust!

Who wakes up first. The dog, girl or Golo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :dog2: :girl:

1 Like

I have gone back over the evidence as to why Audrina and friend left that evening and i think it was either she was on her period or while she was happy to have sex with lights off, she was not happy when the lights were on. Of the two I think the first is more likely. We shall see.

Golo :slight_smile: :slight_smile: …10

Why is the place offline?

Hopefully not b________y.

1 Like

I’ve never seen him NOT fucked up - whether it’s here, at Lust House, and Connor and Wynona’s former place, at Alana and Airik’s - he always seems to be on something! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

I thought the same, but a couple nights later Audrina had sex with him at the Lust House, in Ken’s bedroom, with the lights on - it’s in the video archive. She’s probably just fucked up, like he is.

Maybe the cats accidentally blew it up walking around on the gas stove - or else they duked it out with the dog and gave him a whipping. :rofl:

Ever think he may be Autistic maybe have Asperger’s or some type of neurological problem that makes him seem messed up al lot of times? I have seen it in VH before and the girl finally told every one after she kept being accused of d__gs.

1 Like

No, because several times at different houses, I’ve watched him snort something up his nose from a vial - one night at Connor and Wynona’s he did it at least 3-4 times in less than 10 minutes, and each time he acts crazier and more out of control.

From what I under stand it is nose spray for allergies. Apparently they use it a lot in that area of the world. Have seen it in many different realms. I wondered the same as you and was told what it was by VH and it was not against the rules.

So maybe I’m wrong. Maybe you’re right. Who knows?

Technical issues. I am sure he banged the guest girl while offline She was massaging I think before went offline!