Marla & Hector

Yep, heavy wasted but we r back

4 Likes

Get some well earned rest now. Did everything work out well?

1 Like

Yes It was awesome, new edition did a bit of a quake, we are one of the big talked thing on the aftermath.

And this is awesome, this is not a main “cashing” event (even if we sell) but it’s the big image builder of the field… so… :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So you mean you managed building a good reputation and raised interest in your game? This can be more valuable than any quick sales now in long term :+1::+1:

5 Likes

That’s fantastic to hear. It’s well deserved after the struggle you had a while back. As jabba says, this can be valuable in the long run!

4 Likes

Exactly, a lot of happy player is better on short run sales.
Also this event is famous exactly for this, it give space for community building on a national scale

I can’t post better photo cause in the other marks and thing are obvious, but this do the job :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Btw all the player in the pic are ALSO press agent, we got a full day on press people who preorder the seat weeks in advance

8 Likes

Not so long now until… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sun_with_face: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Marla working away with no bra and a thin shirt!! your k__ling me xx

4 Likes

Super

18 Likes

This woman is hot

17 Likes

Looking in front of Marla’s bed sure brings back memories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :notes:

6 Likes

It’s a while since i saw one of them :joy:

3 Likes

Has anything new arrived? :face_with_monocle: :joy:

2 Likes

Acrually I still have a few. I have no cassette player, so I really have no use for them. But I just can’t find it in my heart to throw them away :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Since the last century i hope so :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

yea i still got a box of them in the attic don’t no why i keep them :joy:

2 Likes

Ah, you mean these? :rofl: :smiling_face:

3 Likes

7 Likes

An oldie like me ain’t always quite up to date with modern popular culture, so I admit I had to google this one. Now Google is your “friend”, so here we are.

If anyone else is a little out of touch with reality, here it is :joy: :joy: :joy:

I assume you have the actual cassette too? :smiley:

5 Likes