Marla & Hector

Soon :slight_smile: it’s nut very good at the moment, but soon
(ok,it’s sunny but 12 desgrees)

7 Likes

By the way how did you celebrate Sainz’ victory? :wink:

1 Like

TBH i worked so much this day i did none ven notice (ok, i’mnot a big sport follower, as you surely know)
but the game launch got big priority :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Inscryption is such an amazing game @Crerigan

The game has a really really cool story behind it:

1 Like

I found of uf on Tiktok and take a copy becouse i’m curious

it’s a GREAT game! i loved it!

3 Likes

Yes and one of the games you had no clue how it will develop when you start playing it…
The worst is when he takes the pliers and pulls a tooth. That was some eerie moment for me :joy::joy::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

U wanna talk about the dagger?!?!?!

3 Likes

Nooooo :rofl::rofl::rofl::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Did you play Poppy Playtime @Crerigan ?

1 Like

i did not know it, what it is? :slight_smile:

Edit: change answer, no i did not, but i know the monster design, is it good? what gkind of game it is?

1 Like

Survival horror. It looks like a game for kids but it really fucks with your mind. Really some shockers and jump scares in there. Not as bad as Outlast but it is definitely a great horror game.

2 Likes

I prefer a game with Marla

1 Like

anyone else think marla should work out nude?

3 Likes

TBH i think it too, but she said her boobs got in the way and disturb her

6 Likes

she does have epic boobs

8 Likes

And a treat to look at as well :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeah I would agree her boobs,

sorry I was saying something and got distracted. :rofl:

6 Likes

LOL, you rascal XD XD XD XD XD

5 Likes

Awe, come on Marla. Do it once in a while for your appreciative fans. Don’t have to be naked during your full workout but just a short 10 or 20 minute nude bike ride or other exercises would be a major voyeur tease. Watching your boobs hanging, swinging and jiggling in different positions plus admiring your ass as you do various workouts would be so amazing. Might “disturb” you as you exercise naked or would it actually excite you (get you horny) knowing you are giving your fans AND Hector a very special voyeur treat. Marla, I am sure Hector would be more than happy to give you a really good personal “workout” after the short naked workout show - :yum: :smile:

2 Likes

could this be the day?

2 Likes