Marla & Hector

Soon :slight_smile: itā€™s nut very good at the moment, but soon
(ok,itā€™s sunny but 12 desgrees)

7 Likes

By the way how did you celebrate Sainzā€™ victory? :wink:

1 Like

TBH i worked so much this day i did none ven notice (ok, iā€™mnot a big sport follower, as you surely know)
but the game launch got big priority :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Inscryption is such an amazing game @Crerigan

The game has a really really cool story behind it:

2 Likes

I found of uf on Tiktok and take a copy becouse iā€™m curious

itā€™s a GREAT game! i loved it!

4 Likes

Yes and one of the games you had no clue how it will develop when you start playing itā€¦
The worst is when he takes the pliers and pulls a tooth. That was some eerie moment for me :joy::joy::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

U wanna talk about the dagger?!?!?!

3 Likes

Nooooo :rofl::rofl::rofl::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Did you play Poppy Playtime @Crerigan ?

2 Likes

i did not know it, what it is? :slight_smile:

Edit: change answer, no i did not, but i know the monster design, is it good? what gkind of game it is?

2 Likes

Survival horror. It looks like a game for kids but it really fucks with your mind. Really some shockers and jump scares in there. Not as bad as Outlast but it is definitely a great horror game.

2 Likes

I prefer a game with Marla

1 Like

anyone else think marla should work out nude?

3 Likes

TBH i think it too, but she said her boobs got in the way and disturb her

7 Likes

she does have epic boobs

8 Likes

And a treat to look at as well :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeah I would agree her boobs,

sorry I was saying something and got distracted. :rofl:

6 Likes

LOL, you rascal XD XD XD XD XD

6 Likes

Awe, come on Marla. Do it once in a while for your appreciative fans. Donā€™t have to be naked during your full workout but just a short 10 or 20 minute nude bike ride or other exercises would be a major voyeur tease. Watching your boobs hanging, swinging and jiggling in different positions plus admiring your ass as you do various workouts would be so amazing. Might ā€œdisturbā€ you as you exercise naked or would it actually excite you (get you horny) knowing you are giving your fans AND Hector a very special voyeur treat. Marla, I am sure Hector would be more than happy to give you a really good personal ā€œworkoutā€ after the short naked workout show - :yum: :smile:

2 Likes

could this be the day?

2 Likes