Marla & Hector

Tsk tsk she will end up with some tan lines, I think you should help her out (of that bathing suit). :wink: :+1:

1 Like

of course I do, we was in London for 50nth year anniversary oh the friend of jack with a box, you know, the blue one :slight_smile:

WHO are you talking about? :grin:

1 Like

I dream about it, but jail in france can be tough, also I suppose if I do I don’t came back with her on schedule xD

I might be wrong in thinking this but I have a feeling you may be the only participants who communicate with viewers whilst you are not actually appearing on camera but away on holiday. It’s nice that you care about us in this way, thank you. Please enjoy the remainder of your holiday and we will look forward to your return soon. :hugs:

to be honest we grow fond to the community, during this years.

I’m glad you like our update, I’m happy to share this bit of life I cant see with our friend

1 Like

discussing life with Willie on the boat

1 Like

also, a bit of view

BTW if someone wanna know, we are not spending much money, cause boat don’t cost so much

also camping is nice but cheap

1 Like

It looks like you were giving him suggestions on how to catch Roadrunner. :rofl:

1 Like

What a lovely scene. It makes me want to visit there one day!

I highly recommend Corsica, it’s out first trip but I really think it wasn’t our last!

preparing for dinner

7 Likes

Bon appetit!

1 Like

Hi Hector, I’m from Bodeaux. I’m afraid I was not clear: i wanted to say that, being only interrested in women (which is a pity because I lost 50% of opportunities), I dont have anything to say on you. There were no jugement. And I agree that Corsica is so wonderfull. Nevertheless, thé cost around Genova is also vers nice. Cheers

With this swimsuit, I guess your neighbors in the camping are quite happy :wink:

You did well… you took a vacation, calm and rest at sea … have fun :+1:t5: :rose:

We r Back!!!

1 Like

I see that. :+1:

5 Likes

1 Like

We missed you guys. I hope you had a beautiful holiday. :clap: :+1:

2 Likes