Marcel & Flora

hm … consider … It’s been 16 hours now … John has logged back in here several times and written … the postings so far are not even 3 digits … so far away from 200 …

3 Likes

I also realise that I’ve missed a lot because I’ve been watching TV and s___ping …

A Fox is well again … and uses the bathroom …Must have been a very very exciting evening … :thinking:

@kaya

Are you sure it’s “Marcel & Flora” and not “Marcel, Flora”?

6 Likes

Most definitely Marcel, Flora, It’s just Flora’s way of trying to pull the wool over our eyes, but some of us are wise to her tricks :wink: the reason there’s not 200 posts is because he’s not here himself spreading his BS :poop: :grin:

5 Likes

I had forgotten ho

w sexy fox is

9 Likes

:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Given how many girls are always hanging around his cock, there’s surprisingly little actual cock sucking going on here. After this it was all wanking again, with the girls only sucking his balls.

16 Likes

For me, Flora is a great businesswoman.

2 Likes

the two have nothing to look for in this apartment, the reason is that they don’t know how to put on a show, no disappointment

11 Likes

and report to Marcel & Flora apartment

5 Likes

There is nothing to report. You are just a troll :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

LMAO…Harmony and Selli put on some of the best shows on VHTV. Might not be sex with each other or with guys but I don’t care. Go to ChatterB for that. They are sexy, cute, funny and fun to watch without the sex. Just imagine if they were like others on VHTV and just gave it out all the time. I respect these ladies for that.

10 Likes

I do NOT like the way you talk to me as long as I pay, I say what I see

2 Likes

Go pay somewhere else than and its not all about you.

2 Likes

Maybe a good start would be to use that thing written in your username? :rofl::rofl:

Or you can ask the admins if they can add a “No” before your name :grin:

13 Likes

I do NOT like when anyone gets attacked on this site especially the ladies…go to X for that they do it all day 24/7.

5 Likes

Nooo there is already Carlos :scream::rofl:

5 Likes

I realize that I am threatened, if you don’t like the truth, don’t bother me

4 Likes

I was thinking more like “dead” between the word & numbers :joy:

6 Likes

That is a good start. The next step would be to start thinking :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Quite disappointing to be honest… :laughing:

1 Like