Marcel & Flora

The site sales panties you could get a promo code and send it to them everytime one of says s__t

Maybe Flora is looking for attention. Maybe her initial decision to leave the programme was to generate some sort of attention. Yes, Flora is lovely on the eye, but there are others who are just as beautiful and who are a lot more fun.

and less violence in the realm…

1 Like

Just get naked.

1 Like

if people really knew who flora is i am 100% sure they would never want her on vhtv again either as a participant or as a guest…(most users only see what we all saw when she was a participant) but there is much more behind it…

well dont leave us in suspence fill us in :rofl: :rofl:

I am not saying anything you will find out for yourself as time goes by…

@Florencio231104 enjoy vhtv and get out of the way if you like flora stay with her and enjoy the clowns of vhtv…

yea really could not care less

Andre, do you know what people care about here ?

Let me show you an example

See, it is quite simple

Good Day Sacramento GIF by 1331Creative

1 Like

I had to listen to the many people who told me to leave it alone and enjoy life…

2 Likes

Thank You For Listening Nbc GIF by New Amsterdam

1 Like

I would be sad too, if I had to eat crab salad.

1 Like

About a possible return.
Flora herself is not my type of tenant. She is too much trying to control others, and too much drama, I don’t like that.
On the other side, Flora always had the best camera angles. She is one of the best on VHTV when it comes to setting up the cameras.
Also, she brought many interesting people to the project. Harmony, Helli, Naya, Cinderella, Kerri. All of them came through Flora.

I find that when people say “controlling” I see it more as though she is trying to get people more involved and trying to show others how to find some success on the website. Of course it’s perfectly fine to not enjoy certain tenants and it’s a valid reason not to.

As for the “drama” I find that a lot of it is perpetuated by the commenters. Personally the last thing on camera that I thought was a bit much was when she threw a mug and that was many apartments ago. A lot of the reasons I see people bring up are things that reportedly happen behind the scenes and no one has any reciepts to back things up (well Lukas might think differently but his reasons are his own and not the ones I refer to here)

As I mentioned, you don’t have to like her, which is fine and people are always going to have different tastes but I would rather base my opinion on what I see instead of what a commenter says and in that case Flora has not been an issue to me.

Totally agree about the people she has introduced to us so she is always welcome in my ideal setup

1 Like

how is the relocation doing?
Nearly ready to come back online?

and who will be your co-worker?
we have some bets running here
Ben is on top at the moment

Well, defniere … came through Flora … apart from Harmony (I’m not sure about that), Flora didn’t know any of the people beforehand. Cinderella, for example, was brought to VHTV by other people, as was Kerri. Helli has nothing to do with Flora apart from the same manager.

If you then look at their careers: Cinderella & Kerri locked at VHTV. Naya after she had her own flat for I don’t think even 7 days … also gone from VHTV …

Somehow the people who had anything to do with Flora quickly left VHTV again … Whether this is due to Flora or any managers … we don’t know.

Oh it does, it does, a lot.

1 Like

Why keep silent? Why does no one say explicitly what she does or back it up with proof

1 Like