Marcel & Flora

according to the official VHTV channel it is not coocking, but cleaning :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

afbeelding

1 Like

Removing tree decorations…rather promptly compared to how long others will leave a tree up.

5 Likes

Even with all the practice he has had…how do you maintain eye contact during a
conversation :rofl: :joy: :star_struck:

3 Likes

What thoughts must be going through his head?

3 Likes

looks like Flora has cellulite at her ass… :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

How many more realms are leaving the project, and what can we do to find new realms and participants. (just a thought)

1 Like

I’ve mentioned this several times myself about all of the guys in this project never looking at the nakedness of the women. It baffles me. :dizzy_face: :woozy_face:

Is it in the Project’s handbook that we don’t get to see? Page 75… Don’t look at tits when you are among naked women. :laughing:

1 Like

ui, someone is charming today … :wink:

Some women would give you a week on the sofa for a sentence like that …

afbeelding
Yep :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

I didn’t mean to be offensive at all. But in the picture I noticed for the first time that something wasn’t as it should be… :smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve noticed because I actually like a few dimples on the butt. :face_with_monocle: :sunglasses:

1 Like

well she knows a very good filler doctor, he treated her before
GIF by CTV

1 Like

Keep talking … You’re digging your own grave more and more … :joy: :rofl:

It’s kind of like that, honey I was just looking at the picture from before and now I’ve just noticed the wrinkles on the face, the cellulite and the extra 3kg on the stomach …

Mm. Don’t touch that butt except with squats. :muscle:

1 Like

don’t laugh at the wrong things … Flora might resent you … :joy:

1 Like

7 Likes

Aderyn (spelling) is looking at page 75 of the Project’s manual thinking about how he can’t look at the breasts of naked women. :woozy_face::laughing:

1 Like

Ничего себе! Вижу первый раз :smile:
Я живу более 2 лет на проекте и вы только заметили ? )

5 Likes

Unacceptable!!! Now you owe this lady a post in “Best butt” topic :sob:

3 Likes

I’ll definitely find a nice picture for Flora. :heart:

2 Likes