Marcel & Flora

Looks like someone we all know, finally found his private tree :laughing:

2 Likes

:innocent:

5 Likes

But, Did he remember his binoculars?

1 Like

still trying to steal the attention of the s__t gang in this house at the expense of others? a little bit of self-mockery would suit you too, toddler

So nice to see that you never lose your sense of humour Lukas :wink:

:hugs:

Donā€™t worry, I thoroughly enjoy the c___dish behavior of both you and your mistress @Flora

at least you tryā€¦
Who knows, maybe people will forget whatā€™s going on here because of your actions

Come on Lukas you know the rules by now, John is the one who can do the all the mocking and get the pats on the back for doing it, anybody who does it to him gets slapped down straight away

I know that, but that doesnā€™t mean I canā€™t kick that sacred house, right?

if he kicks, he can expect me to kick back

afbeelding
but letā€™s get back on topic shall we?

how are the painful spots in your neck and elbow @Flora?

I hope you donā€™t get those bruises like the last time you were ā€˜treatedā€™ by @Dennis

1 Like

Briga in Portuguese Brazillian means confusion, discussion, disagreement, fight !!!

kkkkkkkkkkkkk
obrigado pela imagem kkkk

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

He only referenced something that yourself and many others have joked about before. Sure John can come across as a little insufferable at times but it seemed like a bit of an over reaction from your part. Speaking of which it is funny to see how you spark up when it seems like there is any little thing to point out to paint this realm in a bad light.

Letā€™s not blow things out of proportion, they had an argument (of which it is still to early to see if there is any effects on their relationship). Itā€™s not really a big deal unless some violence happened which at this point is pure speculation. I mean yeah, Iā€™ve never resorted to throwing rubbish on each other in my past disagreements but its not like they broke the geneva convention

Everybody does, so why not them? :smile:

Thatā€™s why I add that John has no self-mockery.
As you yourself indicate, I just laugh at the first wave that puts me down as a monkey in the tree.
That wasnā€™t intended as something humorous by John and Eddā€¦but thatā€™s how I interpreted it!

Now itā€™s the other way around and I call him a toddler and thatā€™s wrong?
He could also have used a gif of a stomping toddler, but he lacks that.

then about the second part of your argument, Your Honorā€¦

This isnā€™t about the trash and who or what threw it firstā€¦ itā€™s about Dennisā€™ exaggerated and inappropriate reaction.
He hits her very hard in her elbow and her neckā€¦

but does that affect their (work) relationship?
I do not think soā€¦

She will blame herself just like Cinderella did with Isidor and continue with that monster in sheepā€™s clothing.

thank you for your attention, Iā€™m going to have coffee and start my non-violent day

Oops, I must have missed something. Anal sex the night before and the next day, accusations and almost a fight. Yes, I havenā€™t been able to make friends with Dennis yet either. But Jan, that was the name of the previous guy, wasnā€™t my friend either. Floraā€™s choice of men is not the yellow of the egg. But maybe thatā€™s just me, no one is worthy of Flora

Flora should be carried on her hands

I believe itā€™s cute squirrel and not offensive at all? Who puts monkeys on Christmas trees :melting_face:

2 Likes

any self-respecting monkey will get an inferiority complex from a comparison with a simple squirrel

1 Like

Ah this is the Flora I know and love. Iā€™m glad sheā€™s finally back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like