Marcel & Flora

Now now, probably most of us are guilty of some sort of diving when _____.

I can remember quite few from my 20’s. Plus God knows how many i can’t remember :laughing: :laughing:

I have to admit that I have avoided a_____l quite a lot. Besides, I was the only one with a car.

1 Like

Good to see Yan back and see that he has escaped his permanent ban that some members had claimed he had

What ban? Didnt no about that.

Lets see iff Harmoni is going to score first them @xavier! Yan is very capable off that :grin:

Спасибо что отметил меня). Мне же так важно видеть как к моей бывшей девушке к которой у меня есть чувства подкатывают 2 парня, спасибо☺️

I hope Dennis is wearing a cup if that happens, Flora hasn’t had any practice on her aim for a long time now!

To be fair you were already getting blowjobs from someone else. But to give you fair warning, whenever she does decide to do literally anything sexual, people on this forum are going to tag you like crazy because some people here just like doing s__t like that.

2 Likes

To prevent notifications a___e from people who don’t respect others and tag everyone like crazy, please consider Muting such users by following their Profile and selecting appropriate option :heart:
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 00.08.52@2x

2 Likes

Спасибо, это облегчит моё нахождение на форуме.

2 Likes

What’s going on in this house? Is a new couple born? where is Flora?

Maybe … the manager always needs new people to open apartments … recently, yes, some were closed …

If not, it brings Flora money today as many watch …

It is now the game again, as in previous apartments of Flora. Visitors/guests have more sex (or at least sexual acts) than Flora.

Does Yan want other games after all?!

1 Like

Juliana’s replacement for Yan ?

But then little Yan is not allowed in … but only a dildo … and BJ is also the maximum …

Eating a banana together

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

Yan and Harmony officially just met today on VHTV right? :thinking:

1 Like