Marcel & Flora

Yes, great to see both Malkus and Yan again. :slight_smile:

There is just someone missing (actually two people) from the old ā€˜gangā€™. :cry:

party night. I wonder what the outcome of the Xavier and Harmony bet will be.

Hmmm maybe Flora will give us a vintage threesome tonight with her old friend. I think Denis would be great filling the roll of her Mr. Slave friend.

Hey @Lukas156546 you wanna post pic of the Mr. Slave threesome for us please?

I am waiting for Guido to arriveā€¦
he can share the sofa with Dennis, would make a great couple

Sorry mate, you are the one who has an intimate relationship with big juicy meat, not I.

You didnā€™t liked the very clear part from my comment stating that Floraā€™s menu doesnā€™t include a_____lā€¦

As for the piss head Yan, personally, i donā€™t give a fkā€¦

He is there to please you maybe ? :thinking: :wink: :hugs:

at least these twao watch each other wihlie eating :slight_smile:
afbeelding

Flora wonā€™t _____ one drop. Itā€™s not on her menu!

I am soooo glad that you are FINALLY pleased :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope Yan in Floraā€™s Halloween treat. :smirk:

@Flora Iā€™m still waiting for your dear friend Juliana? Will she be coming to the party tonight as well? :pleading_face:

Dennis left lol. Where is Aderyn! Only missing Astrid and Guido :no_mouth::hugs::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Donā€™t for get about Ava. She was the gangā€™s party a____l!

Good question but I donā€™t think we will see him for now. Hopefully in the not too distant future thoughā€¦

Something tells me thast @Aderyn is not with @Alicia No more.

Maybe he is in another country? Wasnā€™t the original relocation plan?

1 Like

So he is in a diferent country and Alicia is here? What strange relocaction is this!

Well thatā€™s just great! Now who is going to give Yan a blow job tonight? :face_with_monocle: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :triumph:

Yes, originally it was.

1 Like

It all depends on circumstances (unknown to us) doesnā€™t it?

1 Like