Marcel & Flora

the could have done that on CBcam, so they would have earned a liitle more than they did today

and you two @Dennis and @Flora are satisfied about this???

Shame on you both!!!

Do you misconstrue his words on purpose? Where did he say he was satisfied with this?

So youā€™re okay with them fucking here and Foo a few kilometers away being alone all day and having to s__t and pee in the kitchen out of sheer misery because theyā€™re too busy to let him out?

if it was my dog i would not be satisfied but deeply ashamed

En was ik de verhuurder zou Dennis snel weten waar het gat van de timmerman is :wink:

Where did I say I was ok with it? I think any fair criticism you have is lost when you canā€™t be honest or swayed so heavily by your bias.

Personally I think it is the wrong type of pet for them but our opinion on the matter was not the point. Itā€™s that you purposefully took his words out of context

1 Like

Heā€™s doing this type of ā€œsmartā€ harassment for months now. Nothing new

1 Like

i rest my case in thisā€¦
it was a wonderfull day with them playing around

like it that way better?

and you slime your way through the forumā€¦ thatā€™s nothing new also :kissing_heart:

this is the same story as @Flora with Gromā€¦
he also lacked attention and luckily she solved that by giving him up to a family that DOES have time for him and gives him the right attention

yes, but if they wanted to fuckā€¦ they could have gone to Dennis his placeā€¦ take care of Foo and after that take care of each other.

the only difference would have been that Dennis would have the views on his account and not Flora

You donā€™t waste a single opportunity to intentionally try to mislead everyone and move the blame into Floraā€™s sideā€¦You are unreal Lukas.

You are here to watch them and NOT to manage their lives.

2 Likes

I understand that you care about Kratosā€™ well being but I think youā€™re making a mountain out of a mole-hill in this particular instance. Your last point seems unnecessary though and again seems like you are trying to paint her in bad light due to your bias

wasnā€™t it you who was mocking around about giving thumbs down?

even though you know i am right you give them?

No Lukas, you are not right now and you never was when blaming Flora for what is happening with Kratos (being neglected ) It is NOT her dog, it never was. Why is so hard to understand this simple fact?

it is not blaming herā€¦ it is blaming the both of themā€¦

they could have gone to Dennis his place as the did the past two or three eveningsā€¦

but i end this discussion now, you will do anything to defend her, and i am sick of that

When you blamed the both of them, you obviously blamed her as well (simple logic). How to be right when it is NOT her dog ?

Itā€™s like my friends will blame the woman i go to visit for me leaving my dog alone at homeā€¦How is that normal Lukas??

1 Like

you remember when Foo was coming to them?
She said that it was Dennis his dog, but who took care of him the entire time?

and when she visits Dennis, how is the contact between Foo and Flora?
They love each other!

and Flora knows that the dog is there and that Dennis was the whole day at her place. so yes, she could also have thought of him

Look I often find John78 a little insufferable at times with his rose tinted glasses and his assumed knowledge of the inner workings of the site and the different relationships but at least when he and I have had disagreements, I canā€™t say that he has ever done anything overly negative or with malice. The same can not be said about you though, even when I agree with your overall point it seems as if you are always trying to spin it in order to demean Flora and while she is not perfect I find your behavior unacceptable

1 Like

So Flora is to be blamed because she wasnā€™t babysitting Dennis and she didnā€™t send him to take Kratos out? Thatā€™s what youā€™re saying basicallyā€¦

But Dennis ALONE is not to be blamed because he didnā€™t think at his own dog and didnā€™t went to take him out and then comeback ?

I love your logic Lukas :clap: :clap: :clap: