Marcel & Flora

He never had Flora before because there might be a good reason for that…:thinking::face_with_monocle:

Are you trying to shame her for having sex on camera for money? Do you know what site you are on?

I would say that Flora didn’t want to (yet)… Isidor was always not averse…

Nah I was talking about Isidor :joy:

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238

L.A. Noire? Great game by the way :wink:

Traurig was aus diesem Reich geworden ist …

Can you elaborate? apart from the monitor blocking earlier, I’m quite enjoying this realm

What exactly changed in the worse? Flora has done more content in the past 2 weeks than for many months before… Some days, for hours almost non stop. We had her with 2 other girls, then solo and earlier with a boy…

It’s funny how others are doing CB quite often, including one last night with a 2-3 hours show, with tech stuff covering them and yet if wasn’t a post moments ago about how cool it is to have a cb perspective of their shows no one said a single thing in 5 days :rofl: :rofl:
Guess Flora is full of lovers. Years of people saying that everything is scripted and for cams, and now that she does scripted and shows for cams it became a problem in this realm :sunglasses:

There is love and love-hate relationship with certain apartments and people…

Just as there are apartments where there can be long sex and no one in the forum writes about it.

“with certain apartments and people” and managers … :wink:

What i also believe is that there is users more bothered with applying certain rules on specific times for specific rules then VHTV itself that simply doesn’t care looking to the observation they make from situations

you mock others for doing pussy cam and chaturbate and scripted shows which flora does more then anybody on the site but now that people are mocking flora you all of a sudden have a problem

I always enjoy what Flora does :hugs:
Whatever she does CB or not everything she does is :fire: to me
:heart: Flora

4 Likes

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes