Marcel & Flora

Same as buying the Playboy magazine for the good stories and interviews? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like Dennis was again out in the park :face_with_monocle:

:eyes: :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Exactly, you got it right :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:lying_face: :see_no_evil: :rofl:

pinocchio GIF

1 Like

1 Like

I’m going to reiterate that I am generally fine with camming but as long as the equipment is not blocking the VHTV cameras, so while I am very interested to see what this show might be like…

… I have concerns about the placement of the TV.

I’m sure the cam show will be fun to watch but since it I would have to rely on the archive to watch anything that happens again, I hope there won’t be any obstructions :pray:

EDIT: or at least I hope Camera 2’s view will be sufficient

chaturbate ???

https://m.chaturbate.com/dragontattooooo/ they couple now

This is the current “single” account…let’s see how long it is valid for when they appear as a couple… :rofl: :joy:

You can change what it says. I know of several accounts that switch from single to couple shows

I know this and it’s supposed to be a bit of a joke. Flora had only closed the couple account with the three women and opened a single account. It is clear that this had more financial reasons.

Maybe this is a precursor to a return to a Dennis & Flora apartment. As a pure business relationship.

The monitor is cleverly positioned… Private shows on CB remain private or there is a paywall here and are therefore exclusive to CB. :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I did a ticket because of blocking the cams.

Flora hasn’t had breakfast yet… that’s how Dennis is eaten… :rofl: :joy:

" for a wedding day (55555)"

@Flora , would you like to tell us something? @DENNIS the future husband?! :innocent: :thinking:

Ah gotcha. Jokes aside it makes sense to have the two accounts so its clearer how to split funds with the other girls. The berrygirls account still exists after all if the other girls wanted to do group shows again.

As far as a joint apartment, personally I don’t think just because two people are named together it doesn’t have to mean they are tied to each other like how there used to be a “Vegas & Winter” apartment. Obviously Dennis and Flora have a much different relationship to those two but no two relationships are the same.

Anyway I digress… Hopefully they can find an alternative place for the monitor or an additional camera for subscribers

During the rehearsals the monitor was on the floor and everything worked well… it didn’t block anything (little)…

They’re fuck partners… although I think there’s more affection there than with the work couple “Dennis & Eleanor” - that can be seen as an ice age.