Marcel & Flora

2 Likes

the best thing would be to quit cb…

Maybe the berry’s tried to unionize for better working conditions. :joy:

@NotSeth do you disagree? would you rather see chaturbate…

Now on bongacams?

She won’t earn a penny on her own…

Well,on Bongacams there are a lot russian speaking Customers so that might work for her

I think the general problem is rather that she scared away everybody living or working with her since she joined the site. Her ego is simply too big to live or work with somebody else for a longer time.

according to m’è flora does not need to go on chaturbate (if there are increases in everything for every Russian citizen has to thank putin)… :joy: :joy:

But that is not from the last weeks, been that way a little longer😢

Basically since she joined the project.

It wonderful to watch the beautiful @Flora in whatever she does. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well, she is a beauty with an attitude😂

And a very lonely existence in the end. But I am just stating obeservations. She will make her own experiences in life. She is still young.

flora I like her so much but I don’t like to see her when she does cam (of course it’s just my thought)…she obviously can do whatever she wants… :wink: :hugs:

I like Flora when she is bossy! I love how she was bossing her berry girls around like she was a drill sergeant and they were her naughty, sexy soldiers. :saluting_face: :smiling_imp:

So you are one of these guys? :joy::joy:

the real slim shady dominatrix GIF

1 Like

1 Like

http://chaturbate.com/dragontattooooo

For who might be interested :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes