Marcel & Flora

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

lol but you really want a 24-hour apartment chaturbateā€¦

Funny how Flora doing camshows in one week causes you more itchy then others that are doing for months with loooongggg sessions :rofl: :rofl: Flora must really have a lot of fans for all this sudden interest in their camshows
Donā€™t you have suggestions to the others? :grin:

Well, the CB is only happening in the morning, not sure where you got 24hrs from. We can still watch them after that, no?

So we got the CB show and the rest of the time. What is so wrong?

it seems that your only way of life is to break the balls of andre85ā€¦

@Sparkles if you want I can say you are the best in the worldā€¦

With all your love and blindness for her, i know itā€™s Flora :rofl: :rofl:
So what suggestion to Silver & Bradley that have been on CB on a daily base for long hours?? Nothing? No special attention for them?

what the fuck are you saying?..

Itā€™s not about what me or anybody else want. Itā€™s Floraā€™s decision and we can only accept it or not.

As you love to say all the time in other places, let her live her life how she wants :slightly_smiling_face:

ok i agree with you then can i ask you to remove your smiles in ariela and sebastianā€™s apartment?..

Andre, even if i want, i can not do that now. There is a time limit for changing or removing the reactions.

@Sparkles I promise not to say anything that bothers you anymoreā€¦

Totally fine, didnā€™t bother at all as i even laugh about it

I just called the attention to lack of coherence wanting to ā€œrenameā€ this place that have CBā€™s shows for one week (in the morning - where most probably you arenā€™t even online) and others that are doing way longer and more compatible with your forum presence you never complain, what just means that the problem isnā€™t CB itself

Iā€™m not there in the morning because I workā€¦(being a premium subscriber I can check in the timeline)ā€¦however since the drama happened between us I see that youā€™ve been after me every comment I makeā€¦as if you canā€™t wait for me to say something wrong so youā€™re ready to have your sayā€¦(live your life I live mine)ā€¦

You arenā€™t even close of saying the truth but itā€™s not surprising looking to your behavior on some realms attacking everybody offensively when it matters for your needs;) take care and better change that translator when decide the name you want to give to the other realms doing more shows then Flora

1 Like

can i kindly ask you to put me on ignore so you donā€™t see my posts thank youā€¦ :+1:

No you canā€™t, i donā€™t have anything against you to put you on ignore. But i already told you months ago how it works to add someone to ignore. Perhaps you wouldnā€™t have been suspended for your behavior with other members that you could just add to ignore list

I Believe You Can Do It GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

Alle cams terug OK :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

No CB show in the morning?

What on earth is Queen Lelya doing there then?