Marcel & Flora

as long as he pays, they might as well think that it is you

Which one to look at? :crazy_face: :thinking:

3 Likes

Let him pay. Nobody minds that :slightly_smiling_face:

I already know who he is. The wording from there and here is a perfect match :laughing:

:rofl:zo bekijken en denken de meisjes over de nicknapper

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Getting very tedious, boring, and repeatable now :-1:

I think that the technical term is a Throughple

What Is a Throuple, Exactly?

A throuple, or a triad, is a three person relationship. It’s not the same thing as having a threesome, which just involves sex, or unicorn polyamory, in which a couple add a third person to their relationship. It’s also different from an open relationship.

What sets a throuple apart from unicorn polyamory or an open relationship is that in those models, the couple takes priority. Conversely, in a throuple, three people all have equal footing. Even if two people were already together and added a third partner, there isn’t a hierarchy involved. The term throuple, or triad, implies automatically that the three people are all equal partners.

There are many different ways that throuples can be set up. For example, three gay men might decide to be in a relationship together. Or one lesbian, one bisexual woman, and one straight man might choose it for themselves.

Being in a throuple implies you are all romantic together and you all enjoy doing life activities together, but not all three people in every throuple neccessarily have sex with each other. That’s possible because sexual relationships and romantic relationships often overlap, but not always.

Just like with two person relationships, there are no hard and fast guidelines that must be adhered to in order for a throuple to “count” as a real relationship. Three people deciding they want to be in a relationship is all that is needed in order for a throuple to exist.

Yes but the extract image from CB above states they are a couple but names 3 people hence my comment.

Sorry robwin I didn’t know that they were advertising that on CB. I believe that could construe a case of misrepresentation or obtaining services by deception if anyone complains to CB.

2 Likes

CB rooms are categorised under Women, Men, Couple or Trans. Rooms with more than one people usually use the Couple category despite couple meaning two

Well may make sense to some i suppose but not me :joy:
Like describing a musical group as a quartet group but only having 3 people in it. :joy:

Different rooms doing CB for years on VH… All cool, no big problem, we will watch others
Flora doing CB on VH on her 4th-5th day… The tragedy, the drama, the caos, this realm is k__ling VH

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Was ist nur aus diesem Reich geworden …

Flora :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You might well ask :roll_eyes:

Also ich mein wegen cam usw. War nur mal bei Flora unüblich aber liegt vielleicht auch daran dass ich kein Fan davon bin

Thanks for the clarification as I don’t use CB

some real fun tonight?

afbeelding