Marcel & Flora

Not sure if you needed to include the word girl in the sentence either… :thinking: :sweat_smile:

can you translate for a foreigner what it means (insta new waifu) thank you very much…(deepl not me translate it in Italian) :+1:

Have you not heard how he talks about Wayne and Isidor. I think he has a taste in more than just women. 👨🏻‍🤝‍👨🏼 :purple_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sure thing, it means instant new wife. Waifu is wife in Japanese. Insta is shorthand for instant.

okay thank you very much… :+1:

My simple translate says that waifu = dead

In my language deepl does not translate it…

Hah I think your guys age is showing a little bit. :wink: :sweat_smile: :hugs:

@andre85 @Edd5512

1 Like

I know what you meant I was just responding to @Edd5512 :wink:

I was just teasing. :blush:

OK, Here is what I find with an online search.

https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=Waifu&cat=web&pl=ext-ff&language=english&extVersion=1.3.0

1 Like

I know very well :wink:however even with deepl the translations don’t come out perfect if any of you know a program even for a fee to translate texts tell me so I buy it right away…(I would like to interact with you without language problems)

You can try this.

It is what I have loaded as backup translator!

And it is free!

1 Like

:star_struck:

6 Likes

They look like they are having soooooo much fun. :sweat_smile:

Jeri really looks thrilled to be there, doesn’t she?

Ever since Flora came on she always been in the top of my favs on my list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs: and ever since @Cinderella came on she’s became 1 of my favs real fast
Sending love to flora and Cinderella :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yes she does and Cinderella looks to be inspecting a pimple on her bum!

Who is at your very top? Your number one on your list? :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: