Marcel & Flora

Yeah, I am sure he was only concerned about that dude’s privacy :thinking:. this guy has been trolling ( stalking ) Flora for months, and he uses every opportunity to hurt her.

it’s all in the eye of the beholder who doesn’t know the ins and outs of the story

I am clearly only after the facts. I do not care who brought it up. And the truth is it can cause problems.
Not only to Flora but also to VHTV directly.

Whatever his true reasons were, there were warnings in the forum, which Flora must have read because she liked posts that were later.

Conclusion: The path that Lukas has taken is hard, but there were advance warnings from me, among others, without reports to the official authorities, twice in two days.

I am not defending what Flora did, it’s obviously wrong. I am just disgusted by this guy’s behavior. that’s all.

well… we don’t have to be friends to tolerate each other :kissing_heart:

Well I am out of this here for now. I could not care less who has any agenda against Flora or about any consequences for her. My only reason was to prevent some big negative consequences for VHTV and some things like getting tons of vids deleted from the archives again.
Have fun guys.

tank you, too much kind

Max, the girls are doing what they want. Why bring me into this now??

That was just for fun… I think they got 1 token for it… :wink:

As long as no cam shows have been recorded, I think you’re safe… :rofl: :joy:

Common Blue, Flora is the love of his life, he will never do something to hurt her :upside_down_face:

just putting in your 2 cents mate?

Nope, only one :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, they were in top 2 views all the time of the streams, so can not be bad i suppose :thinking:

4 Likes

Wat is de naam van deze grote jongen ?

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Don’t worry they can mock and issue thinly veiled threats, they can also just make up accusations based on pure speculation while telling others not to do so

2 Likes

:star_struck:

2 Likes