Marcel & Flora

Beautiful, yes, very pretty and it seemed like it could have potential, but nothing could be further from the truth! She left without fucking or even sucking any guys so Belle, good luck in your life, this clearly wasn’t your place.

since you post on the forum but do you see the things you say by having a subscription or do you do as unfortunately so many people do who follow the line of certain users without ever having seen anything…

I am also going to miss Mika!

Andre, he is clearly a troll with a clear agenda. He’s posting in only 3 Topics. Obviously using this backup account for trolling. Maybe @kaya will have a look into this account @Peter229470

I’m going to miss seeing the beautiful Belle and Mika :cry::sob:I wish Belle nothing but the best​:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

He’s posted in 8 topics total actually…

I am not counting that one post in few other topics. It is more than clear that his agenda is here

don’t like him either just the way he acts,

1 Like

What’s the problem with saying what I think? Do I offend anyone? I do not think so! Is this a free opinion forum or not? I’m already getting tired!!

Does anyone recognise this Chinese girl? :thinking:

First , she is not Chinese, her name is Queen (formerly known by another name beginning with L).

Very Sexy 24/7 :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t see any confirmation to this conspiracy

1 Like

Ok, understood

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Flora looks stunning in everything :hugs:

3 Likes

So Belle finished her carrier here :confused:

Screenshot 2023-09-12 16554655

It does not mean that you should crush the person you do not like, the form pages are generally free, posts that will offend people should not be made in the name of this freedom, I warned you 1 month ago, your posts are disgusting.

How do you know she isn’t Chinese? Maybe she is mixed?