Marcel & Flora

Bon Appetit :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:100::boom:

3 Likes

I know that’s the only thing that comes to my mind when I watch and post pics of Flora and Belle :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:
I know some ppl will agree with that statement about Flora and Belle :crazy_face:

1 Like

1 Like

That moment of the day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Belle Gorgeous !! :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

1 Like

Wij hebben je toch gezien :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe @jabbath1987 should add one of Inga’s pictures to the wiki… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What makes you believe that girl was Inga? :open_mouth:

Because I think I recognized her. If it wasn’t her, I must have been seriously mistaken.

Definitely not her. At all…Completely different hair colour, a tattoo on her left arm which Inga doesn’t have

Inga’s last visit at Ceres 2 days ago

Plus that why would Inga hide from cams? :thinking:

Ik denk jdat je het ernstig mis hebt , is natuurlijk niet mis mee :wink: .
Vergissen is menselijk .
Maar is zeker Inga niet , dat meisje is trouwens groter en heeft een tato :wink:

Ok, I missed the tattoo. Then I must have been wrong. All I did was look at the nose sticking out from under the towel and it immediately reminded me of Inga. :smiling_face: :sweat_smile:

Was exactly the nose that made me sure it’s not Inga (before i have spotted the tattoo). :joy: :joy:

Dat meisje of die dame is ook zwaarder van gestel . ( Inga is smaller )
Nee ik heb nooit gedacht aan Inga :wink:

Misschien zal @Flora ons het antwoord geven ??

It’s the secret lover who wanted to know what it’s like in the apartment … :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In ieder geval heeft het ons toch nieuwschierig gemaakt :slight_smile: :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

Conclusion: Goal is achieved Talk about the apartment and look at it!