Marcel & Flora

Belle took her outside a little bit earlier, so probably not

She, at least, takes care of her dog. Not like in Dennis and Eleanor’s apartment. Kratos hasn’t even gone out and urinate and poop in the apartment. He’s even locked in the bathroom because he won’t let them fuck quietly.
What a shame. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
[image]

Mika krijgt ook veel meer liefde dan Kratos

1 Like

That’s very correct. Kratos is totally abandoned

Very weird that the forum a____l welfare police is extremely quiet. Suddenly :slightly_smiling_face:

If you mean me by that…

I don’t watch Dennis… and also not Isidor…

so if there goes anything wrong with Foo… big shame, but i will not watch those fuzzers just to comment on Foo

Ok, i believe you :slightly_smiling_face:

anyway…

I don’t know if @Flora is using Hannes only as a sex toy, but i would like the two of them together… this seems to me the first decent guy she had after she left Yan

Don’t say that anymore. You also said about Dennis that is the best thing that happened to her… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

when did i say that?
and in which context?
I also said one time that she should fuck with Ben…

You really believe i was serious?

@Flora thank you for the hot show you put on for us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: Will Belle be allowed to fuck Hannes soon? It doesn’t seem fair that he is only allowed to munch on her honey pot. I think he should be allowed to sample the whole buffet!

From Hannes or other ? :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like Belle got sun tanned today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Although many are, melted, after Belle I have a more than reasonable suspicion that he faxes sex outside the cameras. Of course, Flora agrees to prolong the “mystery” and to have as many views as possible.

In the end, she will also have sex, but I am convinced that many followers who see her as the virgin Maria, will be disappointed by her performance. I don’t think she is as passionate as Flora.

Belle does not fuck well at all. Not saying she can’t get better, but she has a lot of work to do in that department.

Mika neemt het voorlopig over :rofl:

3 Likes