Marcel & Flora

Yes yes yes, this counts :innocent:

I prefer this guy over guys like Isidor or Dennis a hundred times. He was nice, respectful and they had a great time together. Perfect.

1 Like

btw this guy needs to understand that, if a woman wants sex she will get it, if not from him then in 1 minute she will find between her contacts those guys. Also he needs to understand to say no for a woman is making her feel not wanted/unvaluable. Its destroying her feelings, her confindence. I understand that cams are making some problem; but its not an excuse for an action what he did; exactly when she started a handjob, he took the phone and after turned around; making her feel: ‘here is my back you can massage it. Thats all what you deserve’… She was totally disappointed; and maybe even not for not having sexual time, but this action from him. She is not a masseur or slave… So here I feel something smelly under the carpet what is not coused by the cameras.

Yeah, but what kind of handjob she was making to him. He seems uncomfortable with it and maybe just wanted to feel not used for the views.

She is not a professional bitch, need to tell her what and how you want. And not just make her sure she is doing it wrong and better to do nothing. Its the worst solution. And of course women in general dont want to make you cum by hands if its not their special fetish. They want to make you turned on and enjoy the hard staff. She definetely made the first step to let happen something finally.
For views — why he came here, why he is existing all evening under one towel only. He knew what his GF going to do, or what is she doing… anyways it seems like a longer relationship than Belle became a parcipiant.

They are couple for some time, yes.

You call that sex? I like her but we dont pay to see her cuddli’g in the dark at 4 am, they should make a rule that the girls are getting fucked or leave the appartment

You are correct, we don’t pay for this. We pay to have access to the cameras, now, what we get to see thru the cams, is a total bonus.

For free :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry this comment is sooo stupid if meant seriously I have no words for that… :joy:

Well, i am the happy one, my subscription for today already paid off with the shower i seen. All the rest i get to see today, is a bonus. Happy days…Yupy :partying_face: :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Well you just used 15 words or don’t they count :joy:

Wonderful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Zowel van binnen als van buiten . :heart:

We should be grateful, practically every time there is boredom on the forum, someone comes along and throws out the joke of the day.

Disappointing is the word. Some juvenile touches by kids who are 14 years old. I prefer the black guy who came to visit on 22.08.2023. she was breaking it. I saw then that Belle had bruises on her butt and I think for sure that she had sex with him.

Flora :heart:

Definately Flora i recognised the lips first :joy:

This guy is soooo F… handsome woooow so hairy and i really hope he is going to keep coming back and stay more to do more with time, I wish i could flollow his insta page or any of his social media …
HOT hairy dude woof…

She really didn’t want him to stop, did she? She’s a lovely little dog.

Now, I wonder if Carl would do that to me, if I asked him nicely! :laughing:

He’s certainly very good looking, I will give him that (I don’t - yet - know much about him otherwise).