Marcel & Flora

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Lets hope they finally fuck, its funny when you see that in the same appartment, you have flora, a girl that got fucked by hundred of guys, she did orgies and other stuff, and you have belle who just touch her boyfriends dick

U can’t expect Belle to have sex when a man comes over that hangs out with her maybe she just wants to hang out and just chill he came over yesterday and nothing happened just kissing
Forgive me I don’t know if that belle boyfriend or not
We just need to be thankful that Belle and flora grace us with their beauty
I know I’m always thankful for that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have counted and re-counted and i still only get 4 guys that Flora fucked: Yan, Connor, Dennis and Hannes. How you managed to get to hundred and even more to orgies? :roll_eyes: :laughing: :laughing:

When partnering Flora & Yan…she didn’t fuck another man…

Guests and permanent guests may have had sex with many but not Flora.

Addition: Yan was only allowed to put his real cock in Flora…

The Wilde Flora came only now with the separation from Dennis …

I wouldn’t even go that far, there wasn’t anything “wild” that Flora did even now.

It’s Flora place, not Mira :rofl: :rofl:

Can forget flora female count either :crazy_face:

Ok, maybe she didnt got fucked by different guys, but she had a lot of sex with guests in tthe same bed as her, but what i meant, its that flora have no problem getting fucked in front of cameras, while belle cant touch her boyfriends dick, and i am only saying that becaise i like belle, she could let it go, cinderella was like that at the beginning, yoi couldnt even see her boobs, now shes always showing her pussy on camera

I have only one advice if you allow me: patience is key in here. And don’t expect that what you see in one apartment will be replicated everywhere. It might lead to disappointment :hugs:

Guys. You are blind as fuck. Clearly guy is shy and slow.

I’m going to s___p now… @John78 can wait and report… :wink:

The 3rd shower time this evening :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, this new guy appears to lack experience or is simply shy. However, Belle seems to have an interest in him. Unfortunately, he comes across as distant, which in turn causes Belle to also adopt a more distant demeanor.