Marcel & Flora

Думаю, что я сама решу что я хочу для себя . Если вам это не нравится-просто не смотрите на это. Спасибо.

6 Likes

Good natural boobs are better :heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

У меня симпатичная грудь. Поэтому я не хочу делать ее другой.

10 Likes

Your boobs are perfect :heart::heart_eyes:

Так тоже говорили про мою татуировку, а теперь к ней привыкли и даже не вспоминают про нее. Я даже ни капли не пожалела, что сделала ее ) губы это тоже не на долго. Препарат рассосется в организме и они обратно примут свою форму.

5 Likes

You look great babe your boobs and body aswell as your amazing ass all are fantastic plus your gorgeous in your looks :heart_eyes::heart:

and after ist gone, you will do it again and again?

such a shame… same as your backtattoo, now you mention it, but that is also your own decision :+1:

you also had great lips … and still messed them up (my opinion). fortunately only temporarily this time…

your body, your decision. just like the tattoo. you’re right with that. but you live publicly and must therefore expect that you will be judged here. and even if there are many who agree with you in everything, it is just as important if the opposite opinions are not concealed…

guest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just because she lives publicly, it doesn’t mean the comments aren’t rude. There are ways to say that something isn’t to your taste and still be polite

So funny reading some of the comments here. But totally expected… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Thank you Lukas, you made my day :joy: :joy: :joy:

Those lips sure look great :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, i don’t have problems with any lips :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well come here and give me a big fat, wet & sloppy kiss then! :laughing:

Kiss Kiss GIF

Especially you should know that never is not a very good word :rofl: :rofl:

Oh David…

Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

1 Like

Don’t be shy, there’s nobody watching…only the entire forum! :laughing:

you just made my day :slight_smile:
thank you John :rainbow:

You should have seen the kiss he gave me in the end (“the end of what”? Nope that’s just naughty, I am not going further with that one).

That’s what made MY day!!! :open_mouth: :innocent: :laughing:

i feel a new romance coming up!

Already plans for a realm?