Marcel & Flora

but what are you fucking looking at and the first apartment where they organize evenings to get more visibility and it has always been like this since they opened this apartment…

so why do like this apartment then?

on this I agree but since you are a user that we have been on vhtv for a while I would have expected a different answer especially for the apartment in las vegas....

Vegas in my opinion has always been the best party apartment. Right from the start. Always been in my top 3 Realms

:star_struck:

2 Likes

maybe I misunderstood me.... for the parties I dream of the best...but I honestly understood those who organized parties as naturally as possible...

1 Like

Flora and her disciples, I don’t know how many lessons

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Bon Appetit :hugs:

1 Like

1 lesson is enough and the lesson is really quick, as soon as they enter in the place they get without clothes and in position :joy: :joy:

En Flora weet echt wel hoe het werkt :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry @John78 maar dit kon ik niet laten voorbij gaan :melting_face: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thanks Buddy, i am here watching :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

:eyes: :yum: :hugs:

3 Likes

you forgot to caption it with “daily guilty pleasure” :disappointed_relieved:

:peach:

3 Likes

He might have stopped finding it unusual or weird now :joy::joy:

Edit: all the comments on here and this one gets flagged for “off topic” good joke everyone but just incase it helps

Definition of Guilty Pleasure

A guilty pleasure is something that one enjoys despite understanding that it is not generally held in high regard, or is seen as unusual or weird.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Naya :heart_eyes:

2 Likes