Marcel & Flora

5 Likes

Talking about fake and scripting but watching Wynona at Ceres and Medea :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

4 Likes

video pls…

We agree that 99% of the apartments do not reflect real life … That a lot of things are designed for more viewership …

what did wynona do? also there is a lot i could say about you but you will just end up crying to kaya or vhtv like you did with notseth

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Choo Choo Vintage GIF by US National Archives

3 Likes

there are worse then others not every apartment is like this one

The % is to high imo, but agree in general. The exceptions are quite few

James, why are you here trolling? You said 1 million times you don’t like Flora and not watching, what sense does it make to keep coming in this topic with the same comments time after time?

Yes, there are/were apartments where girls didn’t always have sex 100% voluntarily/soberly … That’s right… and there are apartments where there are “stable” partnerships without much exchange …

6 Likes

5 Likes

Marla & Hector I would say is the only apartment where I can say 100%, there is no script and all actions there are unaffected by the forum/viewership.

Would add (from quick memory) at least Gella apt. and Lynda & Blade apt.

i am not trolling i am allowed to say when something is clearly scripted and call people out for criticizing other realms for doing the same thing but yet here they love it.

maybe you should think about joining rlc…