Marcel & Flora

1 Like

she’s super hot

why would watching a girl shower on a voyeur website be a guilty pleasure? :joy:

1 Like

It takes all types pal :laughing:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

:eyes: :yum:

3 Likes

@John78 hadn’t you applied for the position of masseur?

1 Like

I am a little bit busy these days Max :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you have too many girls to rub on already?

now the special massage …

1 Like

Do you think that Flora also bumped with this guy in some street corner and suddenly rememberd “Hey, wanna come to my house? Have two girls for you and you can pick the one you want… as long as after bring some floyers. I will be also present but just to control everything and tell what to do, myself not included”

1 Like

Something like that … a man offered her that he can massage well … he also doesn’t do it with butter or drippings like you’ve seen in other apartments…

He would massage professionally … he just wanted to massage all parts of his body and the kisses just relax everything …

Clearly she isn’t ok… but hey, now she have a name on a realm, not much of her choice. She have to take with what Flora puts in her bed

I’m giving all my best :laughing:

You mean the manager call tells you how to proceed … although Flora had managed to let the guests do the work with sex at that time … Belle could try that too…

1 Like

ISP-Problems …

@Flora , does your ISP not like her anymore or are there power problems? :face_with_monocle:

Решаю эту проблему

I don’t see a direct connection, but now that Flora is offline, Trisha is online again… :thinking: :joy: :rofl: