8 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

fast and hard, he’s done let’s break up

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That was the hand for it: well done, job done … :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The glasses turn me on.

Выглядит замечательно :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ревность присутствует :expressionless: @Belle

3 Likes

4 Likes

Is Flora already tired and has decided to change the business model? Will the work with c___dren always be done by tenants from other apartments? They are two beautiful girls but for me there is nothing more than teasing between them for some viewers who are satisfied with simply looking at them…for me everything is not worth it, if Flora and Belle do not fuck with boys they will fall into boredom under their own weight… .

1 Like

Then change the apartment. You have so many other options. It is very simple.

Why do I have to change apartments? For giving my opinion? Or why do you f___e me to change apartments? You also have the option not to reply if you don’t agree with my comment…

1 Like

My opinion is that in the old days (even Flora) they used to throw big apartment housewarming parties, this is over now! Very poor apartment opening! Even so, I will continue to see this apartment with low expectations regarding Flora and Belle … I hope they surprise me! I doubt it…

If it’s your fetish to build false hopes and then be deceived, that’s entirely up to you. But there’s no point crying and falsely blame Flora for it. It’s totally your fault for doing so and nobody else’s.