Marcel & Flora

Well, it was said earlier :slightly_smiling_face:

Only shame about the saturdaynight party that we will Miss

Forget the party. I am missing at least 3 more times my daily guilty pleasure :disappointed_relieved:

you have enough in your archive :wink:

Nope, it’s never the same as watching live :sob:

i know… completely right… my 350 GB on the harddisk of @Flora is the same story :wink:

Yes, of course. You are both beautiful.

Пару дней и мы увидимся :two_hearts:

8 Likes

But someone quickly changed their minds. 5 days ago announced the farewell to VHTV and now the return …

I know we gotta have patience for Flora and Belle to show up on screens again the pic that Flora just posted just a tease us Flora ur going to make us have a heart attack :crazy_face:
now if you posted a pic of Belle and you together I would be worried about @John78 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Rubbing Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

Where’s the pic with my daily guilty pleasure ? :disappointed_relieved:

Она пошла на маникюр :nail_care: @Belle отправь им фотографию, а то они меня уничтожат :joy:

Well, tell her to hurry up, i am getting older waiting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ill Be Waiting GIF by Justin

@Flora dat is niet eerlijk :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Отправила :nail_care: @Flora

16 Likes

It looks beautiful :hugs:

3 Likes

Welcome Belle :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you @Belle , my day is complete now :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

1 Like

That’s quite remarkable. You went from being an elderly Asian looking gentlemen to a rather handsome (if I may say so) bearded younger man in just a couple of posts! :laughing:

What’s your secret?

Flora & Belle are probably a fountain of youth for John… :sweat_smile:

1 Like