Marcel & Flora

Take your time, but hurry up. :smiley: :heart:

2 Likes

I can’t believe that yesterday i didn’t get my daily guilty pleasure :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

i will miss you so much i wish i could help you move goodluck on your move Flora, :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

What are you plans @Belle? Hoping you will stay around😍

Dit zijn misschien de laatste foto’s in dit rijk van Flora :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@John78 zijn er 2 voor jou :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

2 Likes

:face_v___ting: :face_v___ting: :face_v___ting:

1 Like

Can you imagine that i miss it? :laughing:

Thanks for pointing it out for me :hugs::heart:

They should now open a flat share for men and hit each other… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

in that country people who are not following the system often drop out of a window, so there is hope :slight_smile:

Can’t get enough of this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:heart:

6 Likes

they’re already studying for the parties to be phenomenal, I’m amazed at Xavier that he can be with certain characters given how staid a person he is

He will regret that later.

Das denke ich auch, Goethe sagte schon: “sage mir mit wem du umgehst, so sage ich dir wer du bist”

These realms that are associated with Flora, Belle, Dennis, Xavier, Harmony, etc., are getting less and less of my attention. Flora and Belle are beautiful but the others not so much, Xavier is a bore and Dennis and his posse are out for themselves and appear to probably live under a bridge when not imposing in one realm or the other. I know I have choices and I’m choosing to avoid them more and more.

Next name for this apartment : Dennis and Eleanor?