Marcel & Flora

AHH right I must if missed that thanks for the update :+1:

1 Like

here it is

There’s nothing wrong with her undressing, but the constant changing is annoying… :joy:

Thanks never seen it as long as she’s not leaving the project

I hope Belle is staying.

I think Bell will get very lonely if she stays in this apartment by herself. Although if the rumors are true and Denis moves back into the apartment after Flora leaves. Belle could cure her loneliness by being his fuck buddy.

Flora gifts us with another masterpiece.

:woman_artist: :art:

realm1-cam111-1691835955

Post manually deleted by author.

indignation-jump

Luckily for Ingrid, a phone call from Flora saved her. Was “only” the third attempt :wink:

1 Like

Да, я уезжаю из этой квартиры :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, Dennis is a very nice young man. Sometimes I feel Belle also gets itchy tonsils. I believe he will be able to give them a very special intimate massage to help cure the discomfort.

Is Belle leaving the apartment too?

Did you realise you have actually quoted yourself here, during this entire comment? Not sure if that was intentional or not so I hope you didn’t mind me pointing it out.

You used quotation marks (") at the beginning and end of your whole comment. I had a sneaky feeling you hadn’t meant to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Depending on the severity of the itch Belle may need an extra strength treatment. The extra strength treatment consists of @DENNIS & @ISIDOR simultaneously placing their penises in Belle’s mouth and down her throat. Then using a gentle jackhammer motion to tickle the tonsils until relief is reached. Sometimes adding a swirling motion in between thrusts brings about the relief faster.

1 Like

No worries. It’s just not necessary to use quotation marks for that purpose. You can embolden or italicise certain words for any kind of emphasis when you need / want to. You can even use capital letters for the same purpose but it might be wise to use those quite sparingly as I was once told off rather unceremoniously for “shouting” at someone when I did that.

1 Like

Well the kitten method certainly works for me…if I stare at it for long enough and forget everything else! :laughing:

1 Like

I think the kitten is covering it’s eye because it got caught between Belle’s tonsils and the relief… :crying_cat_face:

Yes, the actual yelling (from certain people being watched) gets a bit much at times, I must admit. I am not a fan of witnessing that kind (and worse) confrontation if I am honest so I try to avoid it if I can. I realise that some of it is inevitable in a relationship but even so…