Marcel & Flora

No Belle either, it could have been one HOT threesome!

:melting_face:

3 Likes

Looks like there was some sort of argument or clarification between Dennis and Eleanor last night. And apparently she took all her stuff before she left. I hope it’s not definitve and that she will come back.

2 Likes

This scene does not surprise me in the slightest. Flora herself made some comments recently which made me think it might happen again (on camera) sooner or later. If they want this to continue and even go back to the way it was, before the ‘breakup’ (such as it apparently wasn’t), good for them. :slight_smile:

you are absolutely right about that

They had already broken up before the break up.
no longer a couple, but business partners
just like now

so that will continue for the views

1 Like

That makes NOT ONE word of logical sense whatsoever! You missed my point entirely.

To clarify what I meant, I got the distinct feeling, from flora’s comments, they were far from finished with each other, in terms of any actual feelings (yes they are human, they DO have feelings, as do we all) they have for each other.

The aforementioned “impression” has NOTHING to do with business.

oh, that’s what you mean.

no, they don’t hate each other and they can have sex with each other like they did before, why not? after all, it brings them viewers.

but the real feelings for each other have not been there for a while, they both already knew that and Flora has already made it clear to him that she would not stay with him after this life

but for now it’s ok right?
they both have their fun and Flora now also fucks with several men, something she never did before

You are absolutely spot on with this comment David

Just a regular magic moment :star_struck:

1 Like

I was starting to be worried that i won’t get my daily dose of Belle. Not anymore :heart_eyes:

#dailyguiltypleasure :heart:

6 Likes

:dolphin: :blue_heart: :dolphin:
This camera is too low… Participants must have their heads down in order to be in the Image…

2 Likes

Magnificent :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Belle is stunning 4 Sure !! not as much the camera tho…

1 Like

Magnificent!

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I thought you liked her?

Smakelijk eten lieve schat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:lotus:

4 Likes