Marcel & Flora

OMG Blue you make it so hard for me to stay quiet :joy: :joy: :joy:

Next Anna… :joy: :joy: :joy:

I am not upset, I just don’t understand why you feel the need to repeat yourself 100s of times. we get it man, you are smart, you got this all figured out. good for you :wink:

does someone know who was this guy??
to have the three girls for him and flora doing everything for 2 hours to make him finish, he must be a guy who gave a lot of money

Hey! What happened to your pro cropping sk__ls?

1 Like

I think he was in the right place at the right time. He also agreed that he has sex in front of the camera.

Well, she is sexier than Anna, so she could even do better. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The only problem is their outbursts of anger… :joy: :rofl:

When she’s mad I don’t want to be around her… :dizzy_face:

Have you realised that you are watching a voyeur website ? :sweat_smile:

i have to admit that eleanor and flora are very easy girls, maybe too easy, every man can fuck them

1 Like

Normally Flora nobody fucks that fast… They wanted to make money…

Lots of viewers, lots of money…

The apartment currently has the most viewers

1 Like

That was great action with Flora and her :fire: friends :hot_face:by all of the :fire: pics I saw :crazy_face:
People Applause GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Damn, you want to make me to agree with you now :crazy_face:

1 Like

Isidor says he is the best lover on VHTV, he is also the biggest joke on this forum!!!:joy::joy::joy:

Well, the bar isn’t too high ATM. He can get hard and fuck without too much assistance, so he is not too far from truth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have you watched Blade, Vegas, Kasper or Gabriel (at Vegas) lately? Or do you refer to the related Realms from here right now?

I have seen their performances. not that special IMO. Bradley used to be a good lover, I remember when girls couldn’t get enough of him. but now he is just in a boring monotonous relationship. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

All this talk about how Flora only does things for views and money… of course those two things factor into decisions but I think it’s very cynical to think that Flora doesn’t enjoy sex as well. It’s a shame this cynicism effects how people are able to enjoy the realm and quite frankly, says more about the commenter than about Flora.

Personally I thought it looked like a fun night and the guy shouldn’t be written off after one night. Just having Flora, Belle and Eleanor means it’s going to be a hot night and I look forward to seeing more :pray: :fire:

2 Likes

Well, you have set a very high bar :slightly_smiling_face:

I fully agree about Bradley.

I am on your side. She is a wonder and she will know better when what to do and with who.

So before @ISIDOR, Bradley was the OG best lover on VHTV?? :thinking: :grin:

1 Like