Marcel & Flora

when u gotta go pee pee ,do it in styleeee

1 Like

I know it was. I was just going for the slightly more accurate approach as he was actually looking at his dog. Probably far more interesting doing that, even if the television HAD actually been on.

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Say what you like but once again @Flora shows once again what a brilliant business women she is

This time, the bed will stay in place or not ? :thinking:

1 Like

so i was right and he had to do his job?

I would have brought Arisha in for the second part :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Flora did explained yesterday that they are going their separate paths. She just forgot to mention that it ends in her bed :thinking:

1 Like

All just a performance for the views. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well, as the saying goes: “The shortest road is the one you know” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

well lets be honest they aint going to earn much sat on there arses playing on there phones , sometimes you just gotta get up and boogie and get there audiencies to grab there cocks in hand (."all though for us oldies , theres no point :rofl: cos we cant ressurect the dead ") and play a merry tune :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t want to offend Flora, but…two beautiful women, with lots of potential.

For those who love just cramming fuck it’s great, for us who love romance, tenderness, foreplay, anticipation, waste of time. We’re probably already a bit spoiled.

There’s something for everyone. Girls are truly heaven for the eyes.

ive never understood how members can be against participants and guest camming as surely thats what there doing on vhtv 24/7 :crazy_face:

Completely true, but, i’m an incurable optimist :slightly_smiling_face:

no your just a soppy bugger :rofl:

1 Like