Flora (Part 2)

I have been in premium most of my time in VHTV, though I did have to drop to standard last month for financial reasons, but it did not hurt much since it also coincided with my gag order.

Ahhhhh yes you did get a gag order :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: And you were …
17fe0r

5 Likes

FYI, just teasing you :smiling_imp: :wink:

2 Likes

I understand :hugs:, That is one of the fun things :people_hugging: about the forum.

That it is…but…sometimes you have to make sure people understand you’re just pulling their leg. We don’t see the facial expression or the tone of voice. We don’t know each other as in “real life” friends. I can text a friend, say something where I’m pulling their leg, they know my sense of humor in their mind they can see the look on my face and the tone of my voice…if that makes scense?

4 Likes

I guess that was the mistake I made in responding to quickly to Lukas’s attack on Flora, I chose the wrong gif to give him.

Yup, :poop: happens and then flows down hill. lol

Edited to add…best get back on topic before the :poop: starts flowing down hill for going off topic! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

You could have just apologized and said you didn’t mean it that way, right?

16 Likes

14 Likes

I didn’t have a chance to do anything then, I stepped away from the computer for a smoke, when I got back I had something in my mouth, so I couldn’t have said anything if I wanted to!

1 Like

9 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

Lingerie trial run for the weekend

13 Likes

12 Likes

Always thought that was something you did on washing days :roll_eyes:

Oh silly me that’s laundry ain’t it :crazy_face:

3 Likes

10 Likes

I give it :point_down::hot_face: