Maks & Lastochka, Liya Anomalia

Even more “scars” on her thighs! :thinking:

2 Likes

Ist schon jemand aufgefallen dass die Wohnung ein schönen Blick nach draußen hat ?! Muss sowas wie Meer oder Strand sein :+1:

1 Like

Those I don’t believe are new I believe she’s had them scars since she’s been here even when she was visiting other rooms

Is Maks & Lastochka moving out? They packed a suitcase and some bags, and they left 2 days ago. However, Lastochka’s guitar is still there, so I guess they will be back.

At least there are some new ones after the ugly pictures we saw of the deep cut she “had” in her arm. There are two fierce scars there now. I don’t know why all these occur of course.!

3 Likes

4 Likes

What is Kayaeyes doing at this apartment? She was great during her stay in Ally’s apartment. Like her a lot.

1 Like

Most likely hired for cleaning as she did in Allys place all day long :joy:

2 Likes

She did tons of that over there and she was cleaning the bath at this apartment before she got in. She never did partake in any of the orgy parties at Ally’s but they tried to get her involved. But when her man came to Ally’s if that was her man she was involved with him in some nice action. That is why I was surprised to see her here at this apartment.

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

They are back! I was kind of hoping they were going to get their own apartment, because they don’t mix much with the others here, but they really blossom by themselves.

2 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

:fire:

3 Likes

:fire:

4 Likes

Does this dude have a name?

2 Likes

5 Likes