Maddy & Rocco

I don’t defend them. I tried to get vhtv to not allow people to work the cams cause I think it’s cheating. Here’s the thing. It’s their business and based on what they know, it’s necessary somehow and they think it is in the best for all involved. When it’s not, they’ll stop it. They even said themselves that they don’t really care for it.

vh tv can’t do anything, only she can leave the site

latinas are curvy

They absolutely can do something, but they decided not to for now. Vhtv invited people, who aren’t particularly voyeurs into this space and to an extent they need to maintain those subs too. Besides. When there isn’t much going on people do tend to check them out and that no doubt keeps butts in seats. There’s a reason they allow this.

vh tv does not invite, it is the people who ask to participate in the site.

Of course, the managers pick the talent, vhtv just offers the platform, but they do have rules and if vhtv said no to working the cams like this, the manager and tenant would have to comply.

Managers oversee it all though so they would make various decisions along with participants.

You mean you have never been invited, have you ever looked in your spam folder :yum:

Does anyone still cam on vhtv?

My idea for cammers was to make it so they could only do it in an area where the free cam had the best view. But, it’s pretty clear to me now that the free cam do pay the tenants when a sub views them. That makes good sense and I’m glad that vhtv made this accommodation. I think at one point they tried to demonotize the cams whenever the tenants were camming. That was a good idea, but I think they got tired of turning things on and off for cam shows.

I have already done shows on cam4 but a single man does not bring anything back :rofl: :rofl:

he should especially tell some that their shows are damaging their images. personally i don’t pay to see what i can see on chaturbate

I’m not that keen tbh but obviously many are or else they wouldn’t be in the previews.

Now that I have a sub, I fully admit that I find myself more often then not checking these girls out. It’s better then watching dudes on phones and lounging ladies. Too many people on vhtv are just too boring to watch.

Yeah quite agree i often have a visit and have a perv, they are both very nice especially Christal but after a little while it gets very boring. They could do so much more.

vhtv was very good when rlc was very good, both are average

1 Like

I think it’s pretty clear that vhtv had a very negative impact on rlc, and the entire voyeurism space.

Now they are fighting to see which one is worse.

1 Like

Exactly! And this is why they stay on. It keeps subs watching. When nothing else is happening, the subs look for anything sexy. If there wasn’t easy eye candy they would just leave.

Used to watch RLC many years ago when it was all a new novelty and must admit then it was brillant, even Nina &Kira were good then always having friends round and they both were very active too.