Maddy & Rocco

Chick said there was a new guest to check out.

1 Like

Oh I see now. Weā€™ll letā€™s see what they do. Cam work or real life, which is it gonna be?

Sheā€™s the hotty of them all. Sheā€™s totally my type. I think I may fall for her unless, weā€™ll you know.

1 Like

Blue shirt girl.

Sheā€™s got that cute little pudgy tummy that rounds out those gorgeous hips. Not a fan of the nasty ass smoking though. I can smell if from here.

Awesome! Thx

2 Likes

Nope! I could but I donā€™t. Iā€™ve thought about it, but I keep remembering back to the last time I did and I immediately got bored. I think Iā€™ve given away more sub days then Iā€™ve watched. Lol! Iā€™m a little scared to do it.

Weā€™ll thereā€™s a decent living room free cam. I can see them. Blue girl looks very nervous to me. Fidgety

Wonder what the conversation is about?

Theyā€™re all looking at blue shirt girl like sheā€™s a fillet mignon. Ok, me too. :heart_eyes:

Looks like they left and my guess is nothing happened. Oh well. Probably good for that girl to think about whether or not to come back. She didnā€™t seem very comfortable to me.

My hopes that Maddy was somehow going to change her ways has been utterly dashed. Full steam ahead!

Lets Go Action GIF by Nickelodeon

I kinda feel sorry for this girl. She doesnā€™t come off like a girl in the business. She seems like a good girl being groomed. Now I just feel sorry for her. :cry:

I was really hoping that you were going to show us something real and genuine. This girl seems like a nice girl too. Disappointing

I just wish we could see the real girl. We can see people twirling for the cams all over the internet. Iā€™d like to see what she is really like and what her real sexy side of life is like. Not a acting camshow. Iā€™m bummed, but Iā€™ll be cool about it.

Yeah, I agree. Sheā€™s very hot. I wish they would show us their real life though. There are hot girls all over the internet, but where else can you see inside of a real womanā€™s home? Thatā€™s worth paying for. Iā€™d much rather see what the new guest girlā€™s real life is really about.

Oh yeah Iā€™m sure too. Itā€™s just that to me when she appeared yesterday she looks innocent and I was hoping that Maddy wasnā€™t going to just have her twirl for the audience. My point is that weā€™re missing out on a good thing and instead weā€™re getting acting.

The young looking girl. She has a blue shirt on yesterday.

Was looking at the archives and if every sex act is captured they sure donā€™t have very much sex themselves it seems. Thereā€™s like 3 sex scenes in Sep.

It just seems to me that outsourcing ones sex, nudity, whatever you want to call it, to other people is not really in tune with the idea that this is supposed to be about real people in real homes. Youā€™d think a voyeur site would frown on that sort of thing.

Getting the poor girl all ready for her big show it seems. Creepy